No announcement yet.

Chloe's Abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame there ain't gonna be a third season. It would've been interesting to see the storyline develop. I wonder if their gonna kill Chloe off before or during the Season 2 finale. I'm actually starting to like her seeing as she's more involved with the storyline.

Comment

I'd hate it if they killed Chloe. I favor the friendship between her and Eli. My best friend Gene and I are close like that, except I was the one who use to have a crush on HIM...lol I would cry if Chloe died. About lost it when Daniel ascended near the end of Season 5 of SG-1!!!>__<

Comment

where did you see two drives on the destiny?
        I vaguely remember it but now I can't find it anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatetravler View Post
          I'd hate it if they killed Chloe. I favor the friendship between her and Eli. My best friend Gene and I are close like that, except I was the one who use to have a crush on HIM...lol I would cry if Chloe died. About lost it when Daniel ascended near the end of Season 5 of SG-1!!!>__<
          Whoa! Spoilers! Please use spoiler tags!

I would be upset if Chloe died too.

Comment

Rush is abscent when Chloé goes into an odd trans. Chloé snaps out of it, then Rush appears! Wierd if you ask me.

I think somehow, there's something that's linking them together, but there's also an additive to Chloé making her think or calculate faster or in a different way that Rush can't. Probably a mutation that the Blue-Aliens installed in her.

I think there might be a connection with the chair that Rush used on her a little while back.

I do agree with Sami. He/She whatever probably got the Seed ship to ram into the Command-Drone ship.

Comment

Working...
            X