This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's this for an Ending?

So I've been thinking of many events that could happen throughout the SGU story line and I'm going to list them in dot point form in order of what could happen. I'd like to hear (err, read) your opinions on these ideas, I think the ending I have in mind for SGU is quite beautiful and I'd love to see it happen.

This is starting from the latest episode, Resurgence.

-Chloe saves the ship by contacting her alien friends, the blueberries help out.
    -The Ursini and us (I'll refer to the SGU crew as "us") team up.
    -Eli and/or Rush keep control of Destiny while others start helping out on the seed ship, sort of like two different commands, one where Young is in control, one where Eli/Rush are in control.
    -Turns out Rush did have a cure for Chloe using the chair but used her situation to his advantage for reasons unknown yet.

I can't really tell what could happen from here on out, however, here's how I'd love to see the SGU series end.

-Second last episode they discover unimaginable secrets of the universe and are able to change reality with ease (or perhaps that'll be the mission in season 5, they have to figure out a way to put their mathematical theories into working applications).
    -Last episode, things are restored to their finest, Ginn is back with Eli, Riley is alive again, Rush's wife is alive again, Young's back with his wife (or TJ has her baby?).
    The final scene ends with Rush going back to the command pod or whatever it is that allows him to control reality, and he starts making changes with a smug look on his face, as the camera zooms in on him. Credits roll for the last time.
    Last edited by Mozzza; 02 December 2010, 03:57 AM.
    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
    Spoiler:
    *beep*
    Young: "What the hell was that?"
    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Originally posted by Mozzza View Post
    -Turns out Rush did have a cure for Chloe using the chair but used her situation to his advantage for reasons unknown yet.
    I believe that your "reasons unknown" is prettily easily explained by his wanting control of Destiny. Anything else would just be an added perk.
    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Controlling reality would be too much of an advantage, like if Atlantis had three fully charged ZPMS in Rising. Probably Rush changes something, it goes horribly and kills everyone aboard Destiny and he has to fix it...

Comment

How about they all die?
        sigpic

Comment

And then a different alien race get trapped on it and they all die and it just keeps happening
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
            I believe that your "reasons unknown" is prettily easily explained by his wanting control of Destiny. Anything else would just be an added perk.
            Well yes, but I meant specific reasons underneath that motive

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
            Controlling reality would be too much of an advantage, like if Atlantis had three fully charged ZPMS in Rising. Probably Rush changes something, it goes horribly and kills everyone aboard Destiny and he has to fix it...
            I just thought, what if the ending is that you can't change reality without changing something else that may have negative effects. That'd be a sad ending but one that slaps you in the face and wakes you up. Just a thought.

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
            How about they all die?
            Hmm, considering the writing so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they did xP.

And then a different alien race get trapped on it and they all die and it just keeps happening
            Well, it would save me the rewind/skip back button on the blu-ray player

Spoiler:
            *beep*
            Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

I just thought, what if the ending is that you can't change reality without changing something else that may have negative effects. That'd be a sad ending but one that slaps you in the face and wakes you up. Just a thought.
              So for every good thing that comes about from your change, something equally bad happens..... I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                So for every good thing that comes about from your change, something equally bad happens..... I like it.
                Exactly , so they don't really have 100% control over what happens.

Spoiler:
                *beep*

Comment

None of the above.

What would I like? The writer's ending. Which may be drastically and uniquely different than your own.

Comment

Originally posted by WindowsME View Post
                    None of the above.

What would I like? The writer's ending. Which may be drastically and uniquely different than your own.
                    Err, okay? Haha. I was just sharing ideas, a good story is a good story regardless of who it is from.

Spoiler:
                    *beep*

Comment

Once I read about the idea (I think it was on youtube) that they travel back in time and become the first ancients. Although it is extremely unlikely, especially since the code-thing has been brought up but, I kinda liked it. I hope it is something crazy like that.

And I would find it kind of cool if someone would die that no one would have thought about. Like Scott or Greer getting shot by Chloe while she has a blackout. Of course without showing it in a trailer or something like that, it should be completely surprising.
                      The main reason why i would like it is because afterwards you could never be sure about anyone surviving. It would make the dangerous scenes a lot better.

Comment

How about they all die?
                        Again?

Nah.
                        sigpic
                        ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

My ending is they complete the mission and somehow are teleported back to Earth above Washington D.C. or someplace and the secrecy of the Stargate Program is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                            My ending is they complete the mission and somehow are teleported back to Earth above Washington D.C. or someplace and the secrecy of the Stargate Program is toast.
                            I also think its about time the stargate program gets public, especially if Universe is the last series of the franchise. With big space battles taking place in earths orbit like in EATG its also becoming pretty unrealistic that no one except a few conspiracy nutbars have any clue about what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
                              Again?

Nah.
                              what... like daniel jackson?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X