Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
    Maybe this is the Australia of the Universe and is a massive penal colony
    Doubt it... the gou'ald were made when snake things inhabited humans.. same with bugs for the wraith.. they weren't transplanted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
      The Ursini look rather neutral at present. Perhaps even human in their behaviour compared to how one sided aliens are usually depicted in sci fi (focusing on a particular trait like jealousy, cold analysis, agression then putting it under a huge magnifying glass, like the major star trek races).

In any case, they have a very deep insight into game theory as evidenced by their strategy concerning the Destiny
      The aliens Destiny found were the 'geeks' scientists, their soldiers could look completely different, maybe even amoured who knows. They look like ants, and if that is anything to go by, then the soldier ants would be distinctively larger. Just a pot guess.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
        The Tau'ri, Ancients, Asgard, Nox, and Furlings CAN NOT be the only good or even decent races in the universe. We have to meet some good guys out there every once in a while.
        We have, the Re'tu, The Reol, Those methane breeding terrafomers,

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          We have, the Re'tu, The Reol, Those methane breeding terrafomers,
          The Gadmeer. Well, then. You win. Still, I can't think of any additional decent advanced races in the entire universe. Well, the Tok'ra (I can't believe I forgot that) count as one.

Comment

What of the Tolan

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              What of the Tolan
              Yes, the Tollan were a decent advanced race. Good eye!

Also in the nice list (from SG-1):
              1. Harlan (P3X-989/Juna) [Tin Man]
              2. Mirror Collectors (P3R-233) [There But For the Grace of God]
              3. Nanite creators [Learning Curve]
              4. The Giant Aliens [Crystal Skull]
              5. Serrakin [Space Race]
              6. **Spoilers SG-1 Season 9+**
                Spoiler:
                The Free Jaffa

Comment

I am not sure the mirro makers were NOT the ancients.. unless it has been explained elsewhere.

Comment

I am not sure the mirro makers were NOT the ancients.. unless it has been explained elsewhere.
                  Honestly, we don't know who made the mirror, but I was referring to the ones that collected the artifacts that the mirror was found with; the ones that sent the warning: "Beware the destroyers. They come from ..."

EDIT: Also, the mirror doesn't exactly fit with other Ancient technology, so I would think it seems unlikely that they made it.

Comment

We never found out wo they were either.. but from the look of the tech the place had it reminded me of harlan..

Comment

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_mirror

there but for the grace of god - awesome episode

that control device btw, looks like the fir/fur/fer-ling door control from paradise lost. just saying. ; p

Comment

Originally posted by greenguywithlasereye View Post
                        http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_mirror

there but for the grace of god - awesome episode

that control device btw, looks like the fir/fur/fer-ling door control from paradise lost. just saying. ; p
                        We were told that the end of Universe would explain something left from the other series. I don't think I am alone in wanting it to be the Furlings, not that I expect it to be.

Comment

And with the cancellation, the likely hood of that happening now, is about as likely as me having every playboy bunny currently at the playboy mansion showing up tonight to give me a BJ....

Comment

And with the cancellation, the likely hood of that happening now, is about as likely as me having every playboy bunny currently at the playboy mansion showing up tonight to give me a BJ....
                            We can both fantasise though

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                              We can both fantasise though
                              Lol. Nice.
                              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X