No announcement yet.

CliffHanger????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It fits in perfectly - the 'original' William Adama had the continuity wrong (name of his mother, eye colour, stuff like that), but with the 'new' Adama (the BSG one) it all fits.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      It bugs me because
      Spoiler:
      it was such a big deal in BSG that "the Cylons look like us now". That's not really a big deal anymore if it's already happened, is it? And the resurrected suicide bomber daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the Colonies is hardly going to go unnoticed....
      Spoiler:
      We don't know what happens but I would guess that because she would be noticeable, Zoe wouldn't leave the house. Since we aren't getting a second season we can't know what happens unless they touch on this in Blood and Chrome.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        Spoiler:
        We don't know what happens but I would guess that because she would be noticeable, Zoe wouldn't leave the house. Since we aren't getting a second season we can't know what happens unless they touch on this in Blood and Chrome.
        Which I highly doubt will happen. Sadly.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Which I highly doubt will happen. Sadly.
          I just hope they don't cancel Blood and Chrome

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
            Dont hold your breath..

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
              Syfylis cancels shows like it's going out of style. They're the budget version of FOX.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

They're the budget version of FOX.
                Definitely seems that way!

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                  Dont hold your breath..
                  After what happened to SGU today/yesterday, not exactly sure when the cancellation was announced, sy-fy doesn't have my biggest amount of confidence atm.

Comment

Syfylis cancels shows like it's going out of style. They're the budget version of FOX.
                    Actually FOX keeps some of their shows around for awhile. 24 would be my favorite from FOX.
                    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                      Actually FOX keeps some of their shows around for awhile. 24 would be my favorite from FOX.
                      24's ratings were double digit so of course it was going to stay awhile
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

now after what happened with sgu there is no way blood and chrome wont be canned

Comment

Oh my jebus. The ending was fantastic! Does anyone happen to know if they changed it after hearing cancellation news?
                          sigpic

Comment

When did they find out, do we know?

Comment

I posted this in another thread. I thought it might be worth to re-post it here.

I don't think the ending was planned from the beginning. I looked this up on a German BSG Forum and found a post from someone (#28), who gave a hint what actually happened. After 4 sec. the text says "Next season on CAPRICA".

So, the so called ending was originally a trailer for the (never produced) second season. But regardless, it fits well, imo.
                              sigpic

Comment

like i said before we were told by ron that caprica would have time jumps so it makes sense to end the season like this. it jumps ahead in the story and ironically gave it a nice ending.
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X