This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No longer able to rate episodes

Whatever happened to being able to rate episodes? i remember doing this all the time when atlantis was on, now it seems to have disappeared and i'd like to rate some universe episodes.

I'm not sure when exactly this feature was removed from gateworld i'm not on here every day so i don't know when this feature was removed from gateworld, another question is why and will it ever come back to gateworld?

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
    Whatever happened to being able to rate episodes? i remember doing this all the time when atlantis was on, now it seems to have disappeared and i'd like to rate some universe episodes.

I'm not sure when exactly this feature was removed from gateworld i'm not on here every day so i don't know when this feature was removed from gateworld, another question is why and will it ever come back to gateworld?
    I have seen it on some SGU episodes, the latest ones. I don't think the feature has been removed, just forgotten, maybe.
    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
    Spoiler:
    *beep*
    Young: "What the hell was that?"
    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

It was removed because a handful of anti-SGU fans were circumventing the poll's security measures to skew the results. We hope to bring it back in the future, once we can identify a new polling system with stronger security.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
      X