No announcement yet.

Eliza Dushku Returning to Television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may have a point there. Can it be that perhaps there is just not enough of us science fiction fans to keep shows going? That perhaps other genre shows are more popular, it would be a shame if it was the case but with so much science fiction going off the air lately I have started to wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagazussa View Post
      You may have a point there. Can it be that perhaps there is just not enough of us science fiction fans to keep shows going? That perhaps other genre shows are more popular, it would be a shame if it was the case but with so much science fiction going off the air lately I have started to wonder.
      Oh definitly. Scifi is a very niche market altohough it seems to be getting a lot of appeal in movies. It just doesn't sell that well on TV for some reason
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Another cop show?
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Another cop show?
          My mother will be happy she loves cop shows.

Oh definitly. Scifi is a very niche market altohough it seems to be getting a lot of appeal in movies. It just doesn't sell that well on TV for some reason
          I agree with that, there is some really big budget science fiction movies and many of them do very well, but TV series seam to come and go. Perhaps what we need is more recruitment to the science fiction hobby, I am not sure about how to go about that though.

Comment

It will be great to have Eliza back on TV. I've really missed seeing her each week. And have missed "Dollhouse" a lot too!
            sigpic

Comment

Not a big fan of cop shows, but good luck to her.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea, I miss Eliza on TV each week. Love watching her in Dollhouse on Blu-ray...

Comment

Working...
                X