Did the Ori ascend first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the Ori ascend first?

I ask this question because of the ancient plague, how where the Ori capable of infecting the Ancients with the plague that pretty most wiped them out in the Milky Way Galaxy?
    I think that they ascended first then they found their lost brothers in the MW galaxy, after unsuccefully trying to convert them they tried to wipe them out trought that disease, that's why the ancients started to ascend in great numbers, so that they could counter the Ori threat. What do you think?

if they did find them then they would know about the humans in the milky way.

maybe the plague was based on their genetics and since the ori and the ancients were similar the plagues were simialr as well

Comment

I think they ascended at the same time, or maybe the Ancients ascended first and that is how they were able to hide our galaxy

Comment

Well we all know that the Ori are an offshoot of the ancients. At one point they shared technological knowledge. And a race that advanced could easily come up with a virus. I think the Ancients ascended first. Because if the Ori did, they would have wiped out the ancients.
        Premium fruits from chulac
        sigpic

Comment

We do not know.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Ascended Beings are not all-knowing so even ascended first the Ori still woudn't be able to find the Alterrans; however I do believe the Ori ascended first through drawing power from worshippers.The Alterrans decided to ascend by alternate means..in SGA(Hide and Seek) you see they were trying to study the trapped entity to get to ascension.......

Comment

Working...
            X