X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! Been quite the drought of Stargate fiction here lately

Comment

I've started reading Pride of the Genii. I'm only 50 pages in but I'm enjoying it so far. It's really nice to have the storyline progressing.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It is pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would

Comment

How many SGA Titles are there now?
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

24 SGA novels
            30 SG1 novels
            3 SG1/SGA short story collections
            2 SGA e-novellas
            2 SG1 e-novellas

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
              It is pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would
              And finished. It was a fun little romp. Felt more like one of the earlier books where it was just dipping into the lore. Nice to see more of the Genii too. I'm really for more stories already.
              sigpic

Comment

How long before SGA:Lost Queen is available in paperback form?

I hate electronic reading. LIKE A BOOK!

And did Melissa rip off my idea?

eh.. Hope its good either way. Love SGA!!!
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  How long before SGA:Lost Queen is available in paperback form?

I hate electronic reading. LIKE A BOOK!

And did Melissa rip off my idea?

eh.. Hope its good either way. Love SGA!!!
                  It will probably get a paperback version when Wild Blue does and hopefully that will when From the Depths gets one.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Perhaps we'll be getting another anthology at the end of the year. I think some of the others were collected?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                      Perhaps we'll be getting another anthology at the end of the year. I think some of the others were collected?
                      I would love a new Stargate prose anthology or a paperback collecting the Legacy eNovellas.

Comment

I would love anything...lol! Nothing new on the horizon, right? Nothing announced as upcoming?

Comment

Only thing I can think of as outstanding is the post-S10 SG1 adventure about Carter on the Hammond.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm most anxious for but it's been on hold for awhile I think. I wonder if the announcement that the sg command app will be a place for new comics and stories may affect what we get in print?

Comment

Fandy used to do shorts for the official magazine. Perhaps it's just something in that vein.

They replied to me about next books on Facebook btw - "We have a new SG-1 story coming out next - Female of the Species by Geonn Cannon. We're just waiting for MGM approval."
                              sigpic

Comment

more short stories would be nice. Great to hear there is a new SG1 book on the way too!

I forgot they had announced that one some time ago. Just a little delayed...lol

STARGATE SG-1: Female of the Species – Geonn Cannon
                                With their very different personalities clashing, Colonel Sam Carter and Vala Mal Doran have to find a way to work together to escape the notorious prison Viaxeiro Caldera in this season ten adventure. Available fall 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X