Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DID ANYONE ELSE READ THE SERIES OR IS IT JUST ME BECAUSE HOLY SMOKES I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Check the fandom folder or the SGA merchandise folder
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I send a report to the Mods to have your dire need to talk about Legacy moved to the Legacy thread --> https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...cy-Book-Series

It's hiding in SGA merchandise...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I send a report to the Mods to have your dire need to talk about Legacy moved to the Legacy thread --> https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...cy-Book-Series

It's hiding in SGA merchandise...
          Thank you lol i would have never thought to find it there...so anyway.....OMG lmao I keep thinking what the series would be like if they took it in the direction of the books! Cause DAMNNN

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

The series is darn good, i have read a lot of the books, not in order tho, at the moment i am reading Homecoming
            sigpic

Comment

Is Homecoming worth reading? I somehow got it but never read it. I have issues with ADD which interferes with my reading and watching tv.
              Hello
              I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Personally, am a big fan of the Legacy series. They're admittedly not for everyone but I like they had the freedom to just expand and delve into the Wraith culture properly.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I did enjoy Homecoming, and I have just received The Lost and Allegiance which follow on from it.
                  It was nice to see what would have happened if we had got another series, and this is going to be fun to see what happens to McKay in his new situation in The Lost
                  Read it VrotoTurtle
                  And Elite Anubis Guard, agree with you, and it was nice to see Todd
                  sigpic

Comment

I did get a screenshot of the book. I am trying to post it here.
                    Attached Files
                    Hello
                    I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

I love the series. I really enjoyed reading it and once you get into it it really makes you want to keep reading more
                      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

That's true, I am on Allegiance now, thoroughly enjoying these books
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't even realize there was a book series how the heck did I miss this!? I mean I read Fanfics all the time for SGA for pete's sake. So is the series good? I'm tempted to buy the whole set on amazon for about 30-40 dollars. I assume it still captures the feel of the show?

Comment

I loved all six books, and yes, i think the series is good, it would make a brilliant film.
                            Homecoming is the first of the six books, it picks up from where SGA the series ended.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll have to get them then, I just wish they were all in physical format. I've never purchased E-books, but I'll give this a try just to get more. I'm glad since we didn't season 6 or a movie at least I have a series to read that continues onward from the ending. I've been looking at reviews, but doing so while avoiding spoilers is somewhat difficult. At least most people give warnings before spoiling things. Though I do hear that at least the first two end on cliffhangers, so I want to get them all at once.

Comment

Altho it is cheaper for the E books, i still wont buy them, guess i am kinda old fashioned that way.
                                Hope you enjoy them, I know I did, let us know what you think of them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X