Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to purchase all the episodes but have a question

Well a few questions

After the last episode I swore I'd never purchase the series. I was that upset.

I had a typewritten list of almost a hundred questions that were never answered.

Obviously I have changed my mind and have made peace with it and have been re-watching the series via Netflix.

What an amazing show! I've fallen in love with it all over again.

I would like to purchase the series and have been looking at the Box set. I can swing the box set price-wise. Adding it up it's not that much more and maybe even save some money buying the box set (depending on where i buy it) I've also been looking at my local Wallyworld and they have the first 3 seasons on sale.

Please tell me - is the box set worth it?

I love the extras - the deleted scenes, the bloopers, the "inside" segments and so forth - does the box set have more extras than what would come with the individual seasons? ie> does the box set have something the individual sets don't?

Thanks for your help

btw just re-reading what I typed- I realize I misspelled Purchase in the title.

Note to self - proof-read BEFORE hitting submit

Comment

I own all the individual seasons so I can't help you as to what's the difference, but maybe this will help you. Though I can't tell if this review only applies to blu-ray. Here's what amazon.com has listed as the features.

I love the series as well.
      Last edited by LoneStar1836; 27 November 2010, 09:05 AM.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

let's see your questions. I'll see if I can answer them.

Comment

Working...
        X