Lucian Aliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Aliance

is that angle gone, what happened to all of them, what happened to Simeons boss? Is he still locked in a room. No mention of them at all in this past ep.

they are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      they are still there.
      well only 5 are left now. varro and 4 others unnanned
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hopefully we will see Varro again sometime soon.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Lucian Alliance are still on board the Destiny.The only notable , recurring character from that angle, however, is Varro.
          Abbas Karimjee
          www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
          The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Spoiler:
            the other four are eaten by six legged carnivore creatures and Varro blows himself up to save Young and the team. See "The Hunt" oh wait you cant ahahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by kamae View Post
              is that angle gone, what happened to all of them, what happened to Simeons boss? Is he still locked in a room. No mention of them at all in this past ep.
              Who said they have to appear in every episode?

Comment

I find it fascinating that the guy that plays Varro also guest starred on SG1 (twice) and SGA. It bodes well for his SGU character in my opinion.

Comment

Until we either see something actually happen to them on screen or we hear someone mention that something has happened to them, they are still aboard Destiny. I don't understand why this is even coming up.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

It's just a sausage fest in there, so I don't really care.

Comment

With Kiva and Ginn gone, who cares?
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Varro is there as the only LA leadership link to the Kiva storyline.

Varro is around to create/continue a triangle between him, TJ and Young. How much screen time that will be given, if any, remains to be seen.

There's a chance that he's also there on a personal agenda regarding Destiny's mission and has information which is necessary to progress that story.

regards,
                        G.
                        Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          well only 5 are left now. varro and 4 others unnanned
                          Actually 7 are left. Varro, Koz and 5 ohter unnamed.They will pick the line eventually.

That reminds me during season 1 and 2's break. A lot people said it's just a copycat of Star Trek: Voyager. Everybody will become a whole family soon. Now we almost finish the 2.0 season. Kiva and Dannic are dead. Most of the surrenders are left at a planet. The only one become friendly are killed by their own. And 7 left still only have limited freedom.

People should not jump to the conclutions before they actually watched the show.

Comment

I think with how this ep was all about the faith planet crew,, there was no need to visit the LA people.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Perhaps they will assist in war in the next episode, if Destiny in fact somehow gets mixed up in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X