Please don't bring them back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't bring them back

I thought the episode was great and I am really looking forward to next week but please keep Ginn and Perry dead. Stargate (as well as most other Sci-fi) have a bad habit of bringing back dead people and I think it just cheapens the original death. Bringing back Ginn or Perry at a later death just makes this one seem pointless like
    Spoiler:
    Beckett

So please Stargate let them stay dead.
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

I don't see them coming alive again, plot wise. I could see them "coming back" in flashbacks or hallucinations. That's it, really.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Don't worry. I get the feeling it's not that sort of show...........now.................Ginn's twin sister............I wouldn't mind.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Agreed.

cough *Daniel* cough

Comment

yeah, I don't see these people coming back, other than in flashbacks or thoughts
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
            yeah, I don't see these people coming back, other than in flashbacks or thoughts
            bridge ai
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm glad they brought Carson back. It even seemed like it was planned to begin with because they foreshadowed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                bridge ai
                I don;t think that would happen, unless one of them sat in the chair?
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                X