Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the "eden" aliens already know the cosmic background radiation code???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the "eden" aliens already know the cosmic background radiation code???

Just thinking out load here people:

What if the "eden" aliens already cracked or de-coded or completed the cosmic background radiation code??

they probably tested the code and built the eden planet (and sun as well).
    transporting people from one universe to another AND making a new shuttle along with it would probably make this child play compared to making a new planet and sun.

Also: I wish they did a carbon dating on the people that was left behind, maybe they'll find that they're also "Brand new" (like the shuttle)

Originally posted by combiner1 View Post

What if the "eden" aliens already cracked or de-coded or completed the cosmic background radiation code??

they probably tested the code and built the eden planet (and sun as well).
    transporting people from one universe to another AND making a new shuttle along with it would probably make this child play compared to making a new planet and sun.

Also: I wish they did a carbon dating on the people that was left behind, maybe they'll find that they're also "Brand new" (like the shuttle)
    I don't believe carbon dating can be done on anything that recent.

Comment

What if they are the creator of the code?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I was thinking that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by combiner1 View Post
          Is there another stage after Ascension? Maybe the Ancients in this sector have hit another evolutionary level. Can't wait to see.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Me too But there's one thing I find strange: nobody on Destiny has suggested this theory, not even Rush. Maybe they will comment it in the future.

Comment

Why would you possibly believe the planet builders are responsible for the code?

First off, Rush was pretty insistent that it wasnt necessarily a "code" at all, it was just an imprint, a structure, but not necessarily a message. A footprint is not a code, but it does tell you that someone was there.

Second off, just because there's a mysteriously powerful new alien race in this one galaxy out of billions in the universe, they must be responsible for something completely unrelated? Why couldnt the Ancients be responsible for the "code", for that matter? Or the Asgard, we know they had time-control technology?

All we know about them is they can build solar systems and apparently fold space. That's still a few big steps away from scratching your initials into the birth of time itself.

Third off, carbon dating only works on Earth They wouldn't have a C14 calibration curve for the Eden atmosphere. You'd have to do a telomere length analysis to see if their DNA is "new or used"...but I really doubt they have the equipment for either of those analyses with them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by droid327 View Post
                Why would you possibly believe the planet builders are responsible for the code?

First off, Rush was pretty insistent that it wasnt necessarily a "code" at all, it was just an imprint, a structure, but not necessarily a message. A footprint is not a code, but it does tell you that someone was there.

Second off, just because there's a mysteriously powerful new alien race in this one galaxy out of billions in the universe, they must be responsible for something completely unrelated? Why couldnt the Ancients be responsible for the "code", for that matter? Or the Asgard, we know they had time-control technology?

All we know about them is they can build solar systems and apparently fold space. That's still a few big steps away from scratching your initials into the birth of time itself.

Third off, carbon dating only works on Earth They wouldn't have a C14 calibration curve for the Eden atmosphere.
                Then the sending out Destiny would be pointless
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  we think alike. the eden aliens could be the oldest race in the universe for all we know.

Originally posted by Lainier View Post
                  Me too But there's one thing I find strange: nobody on Destiny has suggested this theory, not even Rush. Maybe they will comment it in the future.
                  the signal comes from the beginning of the universe it's a stretch to thing the aliens are that old but it would be cool if their were
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I had the feeling when Caine was asking about the code and the mission that he was fishing for information. I don;t know if this was intended or not but it's the feeling I got. So I wonder if the planet-builders didn't create it but maybe, through Caine, tried to find out if the Destiny crew knew? It almost felt like the others were keeping it from Caine, or at least the particulars.
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Then the sending out Destiny would be pointless
                      Not if the Ancients that were responsible for the code came after Destiny. Its possible they created a structure in the Big Bang without realizing that its what their ancestors had seen. Maybe they themselves created the signal later, while trying to discover its nature, in a classic ontological paradox

Comment

i personally believe it's there through time travel

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          I had the feeling when Caine was asking about the code and the mission that he was fishing for information. I don;t know if this was intended or not but it's the feeling I got. So I wonder if the planet-builders didn't create it but maybe, through Caine, tried to find out if the Destiny crew knew? It almost felt like the others were keeping it from Caine, or at least the particulars.
                          It would be interesting [and very Stargate] to have incredibly powerful alien beings want something from regular humans. Maybe even they haven't figured it out and wouldn't mind getting a crack at the info Destiny's collected.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Those aliens don't seem very powerful. Oma was able to save the Abydonians, rebuild Abydos, and bring Skaara back and she didn't pull a dick move like the eden aliens and let them die a second time.

My money is still on the aliens being the C'Tan/Necrons.
                            Last edited by Giantevilhead; 28 November 2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                              Those aliens don't seem very powerful. Oma was able to save the Abydonians, rebuild Abydos, and bring Skaara back and she didn't pull a dick move like the eden aliens and let them die a second time.
                              Except she only rebuilt the pyramid and the gate as far as we know, ascended the Abydonians rather than restore them, then removed the pyramid and Stargate again.

Comment

Working...
                              X