No announcement yet.

So was TJs baby....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it was stated anywere that the Ancients never belived in a higher power....they were just not religious fanatics like the Ori.

Comment

These problems we have in linking from what happened in 'Visitation' and in 'Faith,' still leads me to conclude that these werent the real people that stayed, and the story they gave us wasnt real.

They could have been sent to see how our missions going, or to see how we would respond if they all came back to Destiny. Although i have no clue as to why they all died, maybe something to do with remember what happened down there as was previously mentioned.

Two theories currently standing are, they're all dead, Carmen died and never went to Eden, we got a shiny new shuttle for almost no reason.

Or

The people who turned up arent the Eden'ers, it was all a test/crock/experiment to see how we fared, they are alive and well on Eden , with Carmen, and the aliens returned and either saved them or are studying them via the Obelisk.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        I think the baby died, but the ship tried to make her feel better by letting her know the baby was in a better place.
        Thats the impression I got from the episode anyway, I was really hopeful that her baby would be okay, though I freakin loved this episode and how things played out for the peeps that stayed behind... its possible TJ's baby still might be alive, like TJ did want to stay on the planet maybe the aliens will return it to her at some point....
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

How about the 'Faith' aliens kept Carmen to accelerate her growth for use as an emissary between Faithies and Destiny crew.

A benevolent Orici in the making?

N.C

Comment

I think that it did not happen. Although the members who returned were not able to fly retrieved the memories of their previous lives, the baby would have likely returned through rebirth if it had in-fact been transported to the planet and killed.

It is could be that the ship planted the vision in TJ as a way of her gaining the strength needed to cope in her position as medic.

It is also possible that these greater beings, are responsible for life after death, received the baby's soul, but out of mercy to TJ, gave her this sense of hope , which she needed , initially ,.
            Abbas Karimjee
            www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
            The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

But if they did have the power over the soul, why then, did they not give souls back to the bodies of the edenites..

Comment

They threw it out an airlock

Comment

All this soul talking business really depends on whether you believe in it or not from a religious perspective.

Even though I may believe in death and rebirth on Earth, it'll probably stay a mystery as to what happens if one dies off world.

Comment

The crew wonders why the meat loaf was especially tasty that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                      The crew wonders why the meat loaf was especially tasty that night.
                      I said at the time that Becker had appropriated Carmen for his cooking. For the Destinites to destroy a valuable source of protein by airlocking corpses is wasteful in the extreme!
                      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                        I said at the time that Becker had appropriated Carmen for his cooking. For the Destinites to destroy a valuable source of protein by airlocking corpses is wasteful in the extreme!
                        If you really want to be gross, the scientists should be able to extract 90% of body as water.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                          That reminded me of an episode of Criminal Minds where this cannibal / serial killer was serving his victims to unsuspecting customers buying his chili and even volunteered his chili containing pieces of a girl to feed a search party looking for that same girl.

Comment

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
                            That reminded me of an episode of Criminal Minds where this cannibal / serial killer was serving his victims to unsuspecting customers buying his chili and even volunteered his chili containing pieces of a girl to feed a search party looking for that same girl.
                            Okay, that is disgusting. Awesome, I need to see it!

I think TJ´s Baby is dead for good. If the Aliens had anything to do with the Baby they could have put it with them on board.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Mmmm, this is so soft and tender, is this veal? Where did you guys get veal?

Comment

Where in the universe is Carmen Johansen?
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X