So was TJs baby....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
    That reminded me of an episode of Criminal Minds where this cannibal / serial killer was serving his victims to unsuspecting customers buying his chili and even volunteered his chili containing pieces of a girl to feed a search party looking for that same girl.
    Which season of Criminal minds was that.?

Comment

My theory: the nebula was the alien entity or home to non corporeal beings with great power. The planet was their creation in order to study corporeal life. They have domain over the entire galaxy but mostly observe and are not aggressive. The people on the planet were already dead, there is evidence their death came about quicker than they stated since cane says they barely had built lean too's (sp?) By the time winter came. The aliens, taking pity since they died in their planet, first attempted to fix the bodies and ship but couldn't return their "souls" to their bodies, so instead, took their "souls" to the nebula. THIS is where Tj's baby is living. When the crew returned to Destiny, the experiment had already failed, the bodies, sans souls, with only basic memories were following initial programming to return to the initial state they were in before encountering planet Eden so they went back to Destiny. But a body can't live without a soul so they died again. There really is no telling, since they cut the series horribly short, what the eventual story lines might have been. I really wish this had continued with maybe a bit more humor of any kind.

Comment

Honestly they could have simply said that the baby has died in the shootings. Unfortunately stillborn babies still must be born, so their bodies won't magically disappear from the womb. So TJ should have been informed what happened with her baby. I believe the male writers could have been a bit more sensitive as it could hurt the feelings of some viewers with this controversial subplot.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
        X