The shuttle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shuttle....

I just have to make a comment here. The shuttle looks really nice on the inside. Gold and navy trimming on everything. It makes me wonder what Destiny would look like inside (and out) if it were brand new.

Right now, the ship looks like it has seen it's better days, but I bet it was beautiful when the Ancients launched it.

i loved the look of the shuttle. when i saw it alongside destiny i was like "that's pretty shiny" and when it docked, i thought, "wow it's brand new!"

but yea, i love the Aurora-ish tones, and the gold and stuff.

Comment

I want to see what Atlantis would look like if it was as old and beat up as Destiny

Comment

The only problem I have with seeing the shuttle like this is that I really want to see destiny brand new now, I bet she was a beauty of a ship.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          The only problem I have with seeing the shuttle like this is that I really want to see destiny brand new now, I bet she was a beauty of a ship.
          Now that they have the repair robot, it appears that the ship is gradually becoming more and more functional.
          I guess the repair rebot also knows where the spare parts are stored.

Comment

Originally posted by James71 View Post
            Now that they have the repair robot, it appears that the ship is gradually becoming more and more functional.
            I guess the repair rebot also knows where the spare parts are stored.
            Although having destiny fully functional would be great I'm really on about seeing it with the paint still drying, having it clean and bright, though I still love the aged look it has now.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              I want to see what Atlantis would look like if it was as old and beat up as Destiny
              yeah, it would be interesting.

i liked seeing the inside of the shuttle, i wonder why the aliens fixed it up, just to send the people back to destiny. unless they wanted destiny to have a working shuttle for some reason.
              sigpic

Comment

I really hadn't thought of that before, but yeah, after seeing how beautiful the shuttle looked, it got me wondering what did brand-new Destiny look like.
                sigpic

Comment

i liked seeing the inside of the shuttle, i wonder why the aliens fixed it up, just to send the people back to destiny. unless they wanted destiny to have a working shuttle for some reason.
                  because they didn't fix it. nor did they transport anything. they popped it right into existence. and if you're popping stuff into existence, why not make it brand new?

Comment

This.

She still is
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Would have been sexier if it had chrome rims. Chrome anything? Maybe a chrome bumper, that'd be awesome.

Comment

Maybe in future episode we might get the chance to see Destiny when it was launched. I bet she looked beautiful.

Comment

I hope they do an episode like they did in season 7 of SG1, when they introduced Atlantis, showing a little bit of the City ship when it was still in complete working order.

Maybe somebody finding a recording or something the Ancient's left behind of its launch.
                          knowing the premise of SGU, i doubt we'll see Destiny itself in that kind of working order, but, knowing SyFy/MGM/TPTB, we'll just see a scene from its launch day.
                          I kinda want to see it...
                          Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                          (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

The whole idea is ridiculous... To be able to do that kinda stuff, takes almost godlike powers.

(At least when Goauld or ascended ancients pulled things like that, human bodies or familiar technology was within their frame of referece. These aliens are millions of years, AND lightyears away, and would have no idea what our bodies or machinery works)

Humans are like ants compared to them. And if you happened to cross an anthill on the way to work, would you go through the time and trouble to make whatever little ant-thing they'd need down there?

Comment

In The Last Man Shepherd got transported to Atlantis thousands of years into the future. The city looks pretty much the same, except lit in yellow-orange.

Comment

Working...
                              X