I am having a bad feeling about this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having a bad feeling about this!

It just occured to me that Destiny knew that something bad is going to happen a few Episodes ago and Chloes transformations is also further progression and she is getting more and more apathetic(I think thats the proper word).

What if things didnt go down that all died and got revived by the Planet Builders.
    This seems like amateur work(the reviving,not the episode), there was not much point to them temporarly living again. I have the bad feeling that the Blues are back and worse then ever.

This is just a guess, but I would say the Blues found the Shuttle and had time to properly study our kind and repair the shuttle in order to get a pinpoint on Destinys location.

By this time they should be able to properly understand our language and the Blues implanted survailence devices in them in order to see what is going on inside Destiny. Caine asked about Destinys Mission, but didnt discuss the Bridge which would be kind of on the same level of importance for someone who has been out of the loop. However the Mission would be more interresting for the Blues.

After this Episode I am fairly certain that TJ´s expirience was something implanted from Destiny. It just makes more sense then the copied baby.

Also I agree with the different theory that could be possible, in which TJ was Dead at the same time as the others and really met them in their afterlife in order of a greater Power. Still it doesnt quite fit with what happened to Caine.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Okay, this is interesting because I agree that "This seems like amateur work(the reviving,not the episode), there was not much point to them temporarly living again." ...

But if the blue aliens were advanced enough to pull something like this, they would be advanced enough to get whatever they wanted from us/Destiny. Re-animation or whatever would be MUCH harder than destroying/taking the ship. I don't think the blue guys are this advanced. They are like another version of us.

In my opinion
    sigpic
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

the smurfs didn't do this
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
        Okay, this is interesting because I agree that "This seems like amateur work(the reviving,not the episode), there was not much point to them temporarly living again." ...

But if the blue aliens were advanced enough to pull something like this, they would be advanced enough to get whatever they wanted from us/Destiny. Re-animation or whatever would be MUCH harder than destroying/taking the ship. I don't think the blue guys are this advanced. They are like another version of us.

In my opinion
        Their level of knowledge may be different. From their appearence they are far advanced biologically. Still in Destinys Simulations they would need about 13+ ships to Destroy Destiny.

Reviving someone is not a miracle, it has been done over and over in the SG Universe, Scientifically or Supernatural.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I still lean toward a new ancient race of ascended in this part of the universe. A race that doesn't have the same qualms about stepping in on the lower plane here and there. While they could easily "crush us in an instant" they do hold restraint and show us a bit of fairness but also give a warning..

"here are your people, look what happened to them, see what we can do. Now take your stuff back(shuttle) and leave."

Comment

Originally posted by Utitan View Post
            I still lean toward a new ancient race of ascended in this part of the universe. A race that doesn't have the same qualms about stepping in on the lower plane here and there. While they could easily "crush us in an instant" they do hold restraint and show us a bit of fairness but also give a warning..

"here are your people, look what happened to them, see what we can do. Now take your stuff back(shuttle) and leave."
            If those beings are really so upset they could easily have forwarded Destiny to the border of their Teritory for it to leave them alone. It wouldnt be that much of a difference just that the People dont have to die.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

well the blues might of had alot more time to work on reanimating people tan they had for trying to take destiny , so its possible its them , but i dont think so.

Maybe this 'structure' is actually the universe, and its a living thing, so basically it picked up the shuttle and put it down in a different place on its self.(after somehow reviving the dead people.)We, to the universe, could be like what germs are to us, little things that are everywhere on us ,in us everywhere,(but for some reason it likes us)
              ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

Umm the Smurfs are a psychotic, hell bent race of destruction, a scourge to many galaxies. This is too benevolent for them, to much process into caring. I also don't believe they have the technology to repair a shuttle to that condition.

Amateurish maybe, ascended being, yes.
                sigpic

Comment

Umm the Smurfs are a psychotic, hell bent race of destruction, a scourge to many galaxies.
                  i personally doubt that.

Amateurish maybe, ascended being, yes.
                  i don't see them as ascended.

i just believe that this alien race has motives which we don't understand or don't know.

but i personally think they lived temporarily because they remembered stuff. that guy that remembered that his girlfriend died months ago freaked out pretty bad. only Caine seems to be able to handle his death

Comment

I just would like to know, why the Smurfs couldnt be responsible? They have the Knowledge and Technology. I still think the Blues are a greater threat than most think.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Saying the Blue's are responsible for 'Visitation' is like saying the Goa'uld built Destiny...

N.C

Comment

Working...
                      X