X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
    his family's lawyers might.
    lol
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Actually the lawyers probably wouldn't complain. It would mean a chance for them to make some money.

Comment

Didn't the Senator die in one of the shuttles? They must have ejected it or it was eventually destroyed (i.e. by the Pulsar if not before).
        The signature has been destroyed!

Comment

As I said in the other thread, they used the shuttle in Faith, left it behind on the planet. So they must've done something with the body. We don't know what, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
            By whom? Im sure Douglas Adams wont complain.
            The one who has the rights to his story would slap a lawsuit so fast if they used the species he created.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by JoseP927 View Post
              Didn't the Senator die in one of the shuttles? They must have ejected it or it was eventually destroyed (i.e. by the Pulsar if not before).
              New to the show?
              They dealt with the damaged shuttle in "faith'.
              They repaired the window, repaired it enough to land it on the planet, however it was too busted up to leave orbit. I do not recall if they ever directly addressed the Senators body, however I think we are left to assume they are disposed up just the same as any other casualty, out an airlock?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodSmeagol View Post
                New to the show?
                Nope. It's just been awhile since I saw Faith. I do recall Young talking about the damaged shuttle but I don't think they ever specified if it was the same one the senator was in or not. At the time, I wasn't counting shuttles.

If that was the senator's shuttle, it was venting atmosphere; being as such, I would assume that Destiny's passage through the sun in Light would have burnt up everything inside.
                The signature has been destroyed!

Comment

The shuttle still had Destiny's shield protecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
                    My theory is that the ship never had 3 shuttles, but was just built with a third docking pad. Right now there are two cars parked in my garage, but there's room off the side of the house for a third car if someone visits. Same sort of thing -- if some other Ancient ship uses the same type of shuttle, then it would be inconvenient if they had to move one of Desitny's shuttles just to make room when transferring crew or whatever. Also having an extra spot means that in combat, if someone gets in a lucky shot and damages your docking pad you still have a place to land.
                    I don't think it was only a guest spot for who ever wanna visit, i think there is more to it....

Comment

Originally posted by JoseP927 View Post
                      The paint codes are printed on the back door of the shuttle.
                      Where at?? Right under the "Made in Taiwan" Sticker?

My theory is that the ship never had 3 shuttles, but was just built with a third docking pad. Right now there are two cars parked in my garage, but there's room off the side of the house for a third car if someone visits. Same sort of thing -- if some other Ancient ship uses the same type of shuttle, then it would be inconvenient if they had to move one of Desitny's shuttles just to make room when transferring crew or whatever. Also having an extra spot means that in combat, if someone gets in a lucky shot and damages your docking pad you still have a place to land.
                      That actually makes sense..

Comment

Working...
                      X