Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's condition and "Blues" versus "Cute Brownies" (Spoilers through to Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe's condition and "Blues" versus "Cute Brownies" (Spoilers through to Visitation)

Similar to inception, one thought have grown in my mind and don't let me be

It is quite clear that Chloe got infected with something that changes living being. It is some kind of fungus or virus - anyway, it has purely parasite properties.

What if blue ones are actually infected brownies, therefore replicating all...Goa'uld versus Tau'ri situation? What if that organism which takes over Chloe has hive-like capabilities?

Just a theory, but huge one What do you guys think?

They do look somewhat similar....

Comment

we shall see...maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Pecisk View Post
        Similar to inception, one thought have grown in my mind and don't let me be

It is quite clear that Chloe got infected with something that changes living being. It is some kind of fungus or virus - anyway, it has purely parasite properties.

What if blue ones are actually infected brownies, therefore replicating all...Goa'uld versus Tau'ri situation? What if that organism which takes over Chloe has hive-like capabilities?

Just a theory, but huge one What do you guys think?
        I hope not.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

If they infected (as you say) chloe, why didn't it take for rush? Or did they not do him?

Comment

Newer host, bigger success for survival? Easy answer.

Comment

imo those blues cud be mutated form of those aliens in sga episode where woolsey and shep was seeing things.woolsey saw a fine lady.shep saw kolya.........but in the end the aliens took their tru form.

Comment

Working...
              X