X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP my friend

Comment

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by fmbchris View Post
        yup...... the joke had to end.
        It wasn't a joke and it didn't end.
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

just saw him and wondered if he was noticed by anyone else

Comment

You actually see BAG walk through the door in the shuttle, but the kino malfunctioned.

Comment

I don't really understand why the writers would destroy a fandom thing (or person) such as BAG in one fell swoop. Have him do something heroic, or at least speak a line on camera. The Rush-reference was nice, but hypothermia is a dumb way for the greatest character in SG history to go out.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

BAG's like a pokemon, he's not perished, merely evolved into another form; Frozen Asian Guy.
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  Dr. Vince Kwan IS the planetbuilder. he is among us to observe, test, and study. now he faked his death so he can retake his ethereal form once again
                  To become the Balding Asian God!

Long Live The Balding Asian God!

Comment

What is this non-sense? I never saw BAG die. Not on the planet in flashbacks or in Destiny's medical bay. He wasn't in the shuttle freezing to death in the last flashback so maybe he took off to the monolith to become a full deity and was the one that revived them all, restored the shuttle, and dropped them on top of the Destiny. It's not his fault they reverted to ice pops. He is just learning this god stuff after all.

Comment

I never saw BAG's body. Sure, TJ says "They are all dead", but I didn't see his body.

BAG lives on, in our hearts and minds and in the guise of a really fun and cool actor.
                      sigpic
                      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                        I never saw BAG's body. Sure, TJ says "They are all dead", but I didn't see his body.

BAG lives on, in our hearts and minds and in the guise of a really fun and cool actor.
                        Did you see a bodyB.A.G.?
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

R.I.P. B.A.G.
                          AKA Mr. Chin
                          ?? - 2010
                          We shall always remember....

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                            BAG's like a pokemon, he's not perished, merely evolved into another form; Frozen Asian Guy.
                            ummmmm.....might cause trouble if we abbreviate that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
                              ummmmm.....might cause trouble if we abbreviate that.....
                              FRozen Asian Guy.
                              Better?
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                                FRozen Asian Guy.
                                Better?
                                Chilly Asian Guy C.A.G...............CAG? Oh no, BSG!!!!! *Runs away*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X