Glowing aliens...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glowing aliens...?

Had the ancienty feel to it imo...but i doubt they would do such a shi*ty job at reviving dead people.

I'm half way looking in that direction too.. reason is I believe it will be tied into the secret structure in the universe.

Comment

They aren't glowy like the ancients were. Yes, the ancients had a sort of glow, but from the kino feed it looked as if they consisted totally out of light.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ Master View Post
        They aren't glowy like the ancients were. Yes, the ancients had a sort of glow, but from the kino feed it looked as if they consisted totally out of light.
        Did you see the first SG-1 movie? The ancient that healed Teal'c appeared as a ball of light. As well the ascending Daniel, etc.

If this was done on an SG-1 episode we would have immediately concluded that it was Olma or some other friendly ascended ancient.

Comment

I really hope it's not the Ancients.

The Universe should be bigger than that.

Comment

It could be another ascended species, one native to this part of the universe, one that doesnt have the same rules as in the Milky Way.

Comment

it's not the ancients. They are fine with sticking around our local group (Milky Way, Pegasus, etc). There are other ascended beings besides the Ancients...

I would say it's a cloning job, a la Loki in SG-1. Loki was not interested in long-term survival of the clone. He just wanted his clones to live for the duration of his experiments, so he made them that way (something Thor easily fixed).

These aliens were doing experimentation, and were not intersted in making the clones last long, so they included a self-destruct.

Comment

For a moment it sounded like asgard beaming technology, could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Vargarv View Post
                  For a moment it sounded like asgard beaming technology, could it be?
                  For an alleged $2.5 mil an episode, you'd think they could spare $60 for a new sound effect

Comment

i think it wasn't the aliens. i think it was the Shuttle being destroyed. hence how Caine died.

Comment

To me it looked more like a search light. Than a actual alien.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        To me it looked more like a search light. Than a actual alien.
                        Well maybe the aliens look like search lights I think its safe to conclude that it is actually 'alien' life though.

Comment

What aliens? We only saw a bright light coming from the shuttles window which then envelops the whole inside of the ship. I saw no aliens and I watched this ep 2 times already
                          "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

I do hope that they are really advanced like that, glowy. Maybe something like ascension but not quite the same.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Very good episode and loved the Kino scene at the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X