Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I guess he didn't...

...die?

Every other character left on the planet died, but the Kino shows that he was still alive when the bright flash of light happened.

Does this mean he's going to be back in the crew? Would be interesting.

Originally posted by CJ Master View Post
    ...die?

Every other character left on the planet died, but the Kino shows that he was still alive when the bright flash of light happened.

Does this mean he's going to be back in the crew? Would be interesting.
    They left it kind of ambigous. He could or could not die on the Faith planet.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope cains still around
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I kind of think he died before the aliens could really do anything. I doubt Cain will be back among the crew.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I had the impression he was also dead, but reanimated, or whatever was done to bring them back to Destiny. I may have misunderstood something he said to TJ that suggested the body she was sitting with was more or less a shell without a soul, or at least that was my interpretation of what he was saying about himself.

(*must go back and watch that bit again ... though I was definitely sniffling and had tears in my eyes over that scene* - darn it, this is the first time in the series I've cried over a scene.*)

He did ask in the infirmary how much longer he had (after seeing that all his friends were dead), and TJ said she didn't know, but I had the impression it wasn't long.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I kind of think he died before the aliens could really do anything. I doubt Cain will be back among the crew.
            Yeah. I agree. I'm thinking that maybe the appearance of the light may have been too much for him in his weakened state. Who knows though?
            "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
            - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

He's probably dead, but there's just that little bit of hope at the end of the episode.

Either that or the aliens felt like torturing them for the lulz.

Comment

If Caine has skills or presence that turn out to be used in scenes in later episodes that relate to the faith planet/aliens later on in the season, hes got to live.

depends - im gonna go w/he lives. why not.

Comment

Well, he did say that he remembered that he is already dead.. Hence he remembers dieing.

Comment

He was clearly alivei n that kino footage, which I would assume is the God-Aliens coming to "save" them. I think he's alive
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he is alive

Comment

He's dead jim...

Comment

I think he's dead and he knew it. The flash at the end was the obelisk aliens possibly taking what Caine thought was his soul and moving him on.
                          SGU fangirl

Comment

I think he died. It would just feel kind of anticlimatic to have him appear again at the beginning of the next episode going "oh hey, I survived! Ok, now what's this week's problems on the good ole' Destiny?"

I think the aliens basically gave them a chance to see their friends again without interrupting what should be. Caine was going to die of hypothermia and exposure eventually anyway, and they didn't want to alter that, even if they decided to give them that chance before he actually passed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladine View Post
                              He's dead jim...
                              He's dead Mister Spock...You green blooded Vulcan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X