This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Want Jack !!! S9

Is it me or does anyone else feel like DEMANDING Jack back?
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

nope not really =p

He'll be missed, but as long as he comes back every now and then, I'll be happy. It'll especially be worth while if he had to leave the SGC so he could um.....be with someone he really cares about but couldn't due to his military position.

So I vote for jack in the 2 part season premier, 1 episode mid season, and the 2 hour finale for S9.

Comment

As much as I enjoy the witty O'Niell character....I just don't like this recent turn of events, when he appears when he wants to, and only in a handful of episodes. If he were to come back fulltime, then I would be like 'HELL YEA!' but if not....just retire his character.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

if you want to encourage scifi and mgm to work with RDA in keeping his presence in the snow, then you need to write them.

posting here, while fun , won't really do much good. what counts is letters, nice real snail mail letters

MGM
        2500 broadway st.
        santa monica, ca 90404-306
        Attn Stargate

Now, i am in NO way saying i would demand RDA's presence in the show. I fully and totally respect his desire to spend time with his family. HOwever, they've been working around his time constraints for years, they can keep doing so if they want to.

I could be that mgm and scifi just need to know that there are folks out there who would like to see RDA's jack continue in the show
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I too want RDA back for season nine, but it is purely his choice. He owes us nothing. We on the other hand, owe him for the last eight years. It is totally his choice. I sincerely hope he chooses to appear in at least a handful of episodes, but I will respect whatever decison he makes.
          Rocky

Comment

Seems to me it isn't mgm or sci-fi that needs working on. The decision is all RDA's, and it won't be because of lack of trying from them if he's not back, but all because he doesn't want to anymore.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I dunno, the best episodes of Season 8 IMO (so far) have been It's Good to Be King and Full Alert. Both were heavy Jack episodes. He'll be missed, but as long as his presence remains I think it will be fine.

Jack's a great character. Kind of a nut job, but in a good way.

Comment

I agree that it would be great to have RDA in the whole of season 9, but if he decided to quite I would respect his decision. Maybe have him as a recurring guest star.
                There is no spoon

Free your mind

Comment

I'm close to demanding him to leave the show!

C'mon, the guy is just phoning it in on the days he actually works, and is causing the production team to jump through hoops just to get the episodes produced in a semi-coherent fashion.

I love on O'Neill and RDA, but at this point his priorities are elsewhere and he is more of a liability for the show than anything else. Let's move on.

Comment

It's RDA's choice to take some time off to be with his family. The man has worked hard nearly all his life. I believe he deserves some family time. I definitely admire the man for choosing to be with his family. And, certainly respect his wishes.

I also admire Amanda Tapping for taking some maternity leave to have her baby. I wish for the best for her and her husband, and their child.

And, If Michael Shanks decide to cut his time on SG1 to be his family, I would admire him for that, as well.

sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

No, not if it's like the Jack from this season, just showing up to say a few sarcastic comments and then that's it. Plus, instead of working around RDA's schedule, they can focus more on the plot of the episode instead of trying to figure out how to fit RDA in. Don't get me wrong, RDA definitely deserves some time with his family and people should just respect his decision.
                      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                        Is it me or does anyone else feel like DEMANDING Jack back?
                        DEMAND away! It won't change anything.

Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                          No, not if it's like the Jack from this season, just showing up to say a few sarcastic comments and then that's it. Plus, instead of working around RDA's schedule, they can focus more on the plot of the episode instead of trying to figure out how to fit RDA in. Don't get me wrong, RDA definitely deserves some time with his family and people should just respect his decision.
                          That's what I was thinking.
                          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

just think how awesome it would be to have RDA stay with ben browder's character joining SG1.. it would be awesome!!! but atleast he is leaving for a good reason.... no matter how much i wish he would stay...
                            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

i don,t want ben at all i want o,neill (rda) with two ll

i want jack!!!!! i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!! i want jack!!!!! well you get it i want jack.
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!
                              i want jack!!!!!