• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe is moving to Fridays

Starting Jan 28th

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2...#ixzz15mTyKrMJ

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I always have a bad feeling when a show is moved...

Comment

Fox's Friday night death slot... We all know what happens next
        Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

As for the decision to bump Fringe to Fridays, "Fringe has a very particular, loyal audience," Reilly said. With the show picking up almost half of its viewership via DVR, he doesn't expect the sci-fi series to take a big ratings hit in moving to Fridays where it will be paired with solid reality performer Kitchen Nightmares. "If (Fringe) could stay near the current levels, we'll get a big trade-up on Friday and will solve our problem there."

http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/foxs...ilde-good-guys
          sigpic

Comment

Fridays? That sucks so bad.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Friday's work better for me, much better, as long as it's not on when Sanctuary is on.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Rants over but really friday why can't FOX just cancel the show an be done with it all ready.
                I mean most have all ready forgotten its even on. I'll just wait for the dvd release's & pray that SCYFY in its infinite and often purplexing wisdom shall look down from the heavens & pick the show up.
                Last edited by Madwelshboy; 20 November 2010, 04:43 AM. Reason: threats

Comment

Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

No wait, this is a good sign. Of the apocalypse. Three seasons is better than nothing, I suppose.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

"Friday is" *facepalms*

At least I'll only have 3 seasons to catch up on once I finally start watching Fringe. So I guess that's something
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
                      Fox's Friday night death slot... We all know what happens next
                      That's what I was afraid of. I watch three sci-fi shows only: Caprica, Stargate Universe and Fringe*. Caprica is already cancelled, and the others are at risk of cancellation. Crap.

*Well, I also watch V but it doesn't count because second season hasn't started yet, and the show is far inferior to the others
                      Last edited by Lainier; 20 November 2010, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                        As for the decision to bump Fringe to Fridays, "Fringe has a very particular, loyal audience," Reilly said. With the show picking up almost half of its viewership via DVR, he doesn't expect the sci-fi series to take a big ratings hit in moving to Fridays where it will be paired with solid reality performer Kitchen Nightmares. "If (Fringe) could stay near the current levels, we'll get a big trade-up on Friday and will solve our problem there."

http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/foxs...ilde-good-guys
                        It seems fair. Let's hope Fringe can hold up to its ratings. At least one other season would be a must since Fringe is really picking up story wise in season 3.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Frak, my eye is twitching. Remember when Fox moved Sarah Connor Chronicles to Fridays to pair up with Dollhouse? SCC did way better on Mondays. Fox and sci-fi on Fridays scares the crap out of me because it seems Fox moves sci-fi to Fridays to get rid of it.

For some reason the channel SyFy does well with sci-fi on Fridays. When they want to get rid of show just move it to Tuesdays.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Everything will be fine, .... Please...it deserves at least one more season, but I thought the ratings were fine? why the hell do they move their schedule all the time? no wonder why they do not have steady ratings... frak them. the fans should be in control of their shows, no some business man in a suite who does not care about a show like fringe, sg:u or caprica.
                            sigpic

Comment

Why does Fox hate good tv?

Anyways, if someone could provide me a decent sig, I'd be willing to put a fringe sig and hope more people watch it, maybe you guys could also put the time it'll be on in your sig? And label the sigs as "Fringe" so people know what your sigs are from?

Comment

Working...
                              X