X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syfy To Air Remaining Eps in Marathon on Jan 4 2011

From The Futon Critic :

Exclusive: Syfy's "Caprica" to Sign Off Tuesday, January 4

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- Syfy will say goodbye to "Caprica" with a five-hour marathon of the show's final episodes on Tuesday, January 4 beginning at 6:00/5:00c, network sources have confirmed to the site exclusively.

Read the complete article via the link
    -

Like a band-aid.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Funny. On my birthday. An unintentioned birthdaygift from that SciFi. I'd rather have a second season.
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
        Funny. On my birthday. An unintentioned birthdaygift from that SciFi. I'd rather have a second season.
        yes me too, maybe our versions in an alternate universe have more luck, always stay positive.
        sigpic

Comment

Why didn't syfy just continue showing the episodes after SGU?

Comment

Wow. So it's better to show re runs of an old sci-fi show Star Trek The Next Generation than finish off a NEW show right now. Hopefully those who can't sit on their butts for 5 hours straight have means of recording. Though you know the DVD is coming out BEFORE so SyFy is probably hoping you'll go out and buy it so who cares how they burn off the Final Five episodes?

I'm glad Space is allowed to finish off the episodes. It's cool to see their ads about how you can only watch these final episodes on this station right now and how many are left. And it's too bad SyFy treated the show badly because it has gotten so frakking good.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
              Why didn't syfy just continue showing the episodes after SGU?
              They just rather get rid of the show because of the abysimal ratings
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

bye 'waves'
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

At least we still get to watch it somehow. So I'm thankful for that. Thanks Syfy.

Comment

I'll definitely buy the DVD when it comes out. It is a pretty decent show IMHO, but the long break combined with the slacking pace of the episodes in the middle killed the show. The beginning was very good. And it seems the ending will be excellent as well.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      The beginning was very good. And it seems the ending will be excellent as well.
                      Trust me, it is
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Then it's really too bad the show got canceled. All shows I like seem to get canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          Then it's really too bad the show got canceled. All shows I like seem to get canceled.
                          All shows with Summer Glau in, you mean
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

lol do you like fringe too? that is about to be canned as well with it being moved to the friday death slot

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                              All shows with Summer Glau in, you mean
                              Actually SGA and Dark Angel for example didn't have SG in them... so it's more than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X