Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best/most powerfull Ship Class in the Stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best/most powerfull Ship Class in the Stargate?

In your opinion, ofe these ship classes, what are the most powerful?

Eart - Deadalus Class
    [IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080423081824/stargate/images/0/03/Daedalus.jpg[/IMG

Lenght: 225 meters
    Width: 95 Meters
    Height: 75 meters
    Armament: 4 Asgard plasma beam weapons
    32 Railguns
    16 VLS Missile Tubes
    Mark III, VIII, and IX nuclear missiles

Ancient/Lantean/Asuran - Aurora Class
    [IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080802142452/stargate/images/thumb/1/17/Orion_Planet.jpg/800px-Orion_Planet.jpg[/IMG

Lenght: 3000-3500 meters
    Height: 500-1000 meters
    Armament: Drone weapons (amount unknown)
    Energy weapons

Ori - Mothership
    [IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080420220104/stargate/images/b/b5/Orifleet112A.jpg[/IMG

Lenght: 1100 Meters
    Width: 850 Meters
    Armamentrimary beam weapon
    Ori pulse weapons

Asgard - O'Neil Class
    [IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100126025545/stargate/images/a/a6/O%27Neill_class_cruiser.JPG[/IMG

Lenght: 1500 Meters
    Width: 700 Meters
    Armament: 4 Asgard energy weapons

Goa'Uld/Lucian Alliance - Ha'Tak Class
    [IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061030033651/stargate/images/c/c4/Ha%27tak.JPG[/IMG
    Length: 700 meters
    Width : 650 meters
    Height: 315 meters
    Armament: 60 staff cannons
    Unknown number of naquadah bombs

Wraith - Hive Ship
    [IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100217012944/stargate/images/thumb/a/a3/HiveInfection11.jpg/800px-HiveInfection11.jpg[/IMG

Armament: Energy weapons

you forgot a "]"
    sigpic
    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

O'neill with Unending upgrades or a Lantean Aurora

Comment

I am a fan of the Ancients... So Aurora-class
        http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
        sigpic

Comment

The mods must have removed the ]

Comment

It would come down to the Aurora or the O'neill for me. The Aurora has massive alpha strike potential with the drone dump tactic but loses points vs the O'neill for having it's best weapon be limited by finite physical ammunition and it backup pulse weapons being pretty underwhelming.

The O'neill on the other hand seems like it would be really powerful if the hand me down Earth tech is anything to go by, and it's also got excellent hyperdrives and on board teleportation technology. The only reason I can't pick it for sure is the lack of direct examples of how powerful it is.

The Ori Crusader's another possible contender but doesn't quite match up to the other two for me thanks to it's primary weapon seeming to be some sort of technobabble trickery that does great against shielded ships but really bad against mounds of dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
              It would come down to the Aurora or the O'neill for me. The Aurora has massive alpha strike potential with the drone dump tactic but loses points vs the O'neill for having it's best weapon be limited by finite physical ammunition and it backup pulse weapons being pretty underwhelming.

The O'neill on the other hand seems like it would be really powerful if the hand me down Earth tech is anything to go by, and it's also got excellent hyperdrives and on board teleportation technology. The only reason I can't pick it for sure is the lack of direct examples of how powerful it is.

The Ori Crusader's another possible contender but doesn't quite match up to the other two for me thanks to it's primary weapon seeming to be some sort of technobabble trickery that does great against shielded ships but really bad against mounds of dirt.
              what a disappointment that was. I would of expected a good few hundred mile blast wave from each shot

Comment

Well it's just me or i can count 6 places where the Asgard beam is fired in a 304 ?
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Inside the Stargate? None, none can fit. And if they can, they're de-constructed molecularly.

Seriously, the U.S.S. Furling.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The only thing the Wraith and Ha'taks do well is blow up.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                      The only thing the Wraith and Ha'taks do well is blow up.
                      Ha'taks I'd agree. Wraith ships are sort of like the base model of what could have been a hot muscle car. The one that looks the same as the fast version but comes in cat vomit brown with a ****house 6 cylinder engine barely wheezing out 100 hp if you're lucky. Ahh, but if you do an engine swap, all of a sudden everything changes.

Comment

For me out of those ships you mentioned, the Ori Battlecruiser would pawn them one on one, but it would be really close against Earth's Daedalus Class ships (Apollo, Sun Tzu, General Hammond, Daedalus) but Odyssey would own an ori ship.

Comment

Well just gonna say first that auroras definitely aren't 3x the length of Ori ships

On the actual topic I'd say it goes something like, or should go at the least:

Ori Mothership
                          'Asgard' Daeadalus class (non-zpm)
                          Oniell Class
                          Hive Class
                          Daedalus Class (bog standard)
                          Hatak Class
                          Prometheus Class (bog standard)

I think pretty much everyone would agree on that list... but if I were to add a few mre contraversial things in

Potential unbeatable:
                          -MW Replicator Controlled Vessle! (because failing when it's shields were down we never saw any dent made in a mw replicator controlled ship ever.)

-Anubis' Flagship with super weapon (I think it probably wouldn't penetrate the more advanced asgard shields but if it did then.. it would likely be the most powerful ship. ZPM powered hive would definitely be destroyed instantly.)

The rest:
                          ZPM powered Hive Ship (unknown ZPMs but probably 3+)
                          Atlantis (3 full zpms)
                          'Asgard' Daeadalus class (ZPM)
                          Ori Mothership Class
                          'Asgard' Daeadalus Class (non-zpm)
                          Anubis' Flagship (no super weapon)
                          Anubis Hatak Class
                          Oniell Class
                          Apophis Hatak (sokar's)
                          Beliskner Class
                          Hive Class
                          Daedalus Class (bog standard)
                          Hatak Class
                          Prometheus Class (bog standard)
                          Wraith Cruiser Class

If anyone's wondering about some decisions I made... the LA before reffered to the bog standard daeadalus class as 'powerful' so it's unlikely it's weaker than a single hatak.

The asgard brought 3 oniells to face the new super hatak anubis had so i dohn't think it was any more powerful 1 on 1. Definitely not as much as asgard vessels had previously been vs the standard hataks.

Anubis' Flagship put below asgard daddy just because those beam weapons are uber-powerful. If hatak's weapon fire can pierce them after a bit then the beam weapons would most definitely knock them out in a few shots.

Comment

304 provided it has beam weapons and teleporters
                            R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                              Ha'taks I'd agree. Wraith ships are sort of like the base model of what could have been a hot muscle car. The one that looks the same as the fast version but comes in cat vomit brown with a ****house 6 cylinder engine barely wheezing out 100 hp if you're lucky. Ahh, but if you do an engine swap, all of a sudden everything changes.
                              Ahh yes. The Hot Rod that came with 4 doors. The "Family" version..
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X