This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your pet peeve?

When people cannot complete a sentence without saying "like" at least 3 times.

When people have to have a smart ass comment for everything.

People who endlessly ask asinine questions?

Nah, mine is bad grammar. I'm one of those jerks that corrects incorrect signage with a Sharpie.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

cheryl cole i cant stand her and if your not from the uk your probably fortunate enough to have never heard of her.
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

The repeated asking of a single question. Kids are the worst for this and cannot understand the concept of 'I heard you the first 3 times.'

There's also people who feel the need to rub in your face things that you cannot afford or own. Such as pricey fashionable items or some insanely priced, top of the market technology.

Of course i also get highly annoyed by people who say 'Like' and 'Mate' too often in a single sentance.
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          People who endlessly ask asinine questions?

Nah, mine is bad grammar. I'm one of those jerks that corrects incorrect signage with a Sharpie.
          You must really hate me

I get really ticked off when people shine their brights into my face when I'm driving
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
            cheryl cole i cant stand her and if your not from the uk your probably fortunate enough to have never heard of her.
            Spoiler:
            [img]http://soccerlens.com/babes/files/2008/06/cheryl-tweedy-cole-12.jpg[img]

....really?
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder1975 View Post

This.

And this.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I get really ticked off when people shine their brights into my face when I'm driving
              Oh yeah and this really annoys me Also people that don't know how to use indicators and you're sitting at a roundabout like an idiot waiting on them driving straight ahead or going right round but instead they turn left and you're sitting like an idiot when you could have been away if only the lazy sod just indicated

And another thing that really annoys me is when people who say words like "thing" or sing", words that end in "g" and they have to insist on pronouncing the bloody "g" at the end
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                Spoiler:
                [img]http://soccerlens.com/babes/files/2008/06/cheryl-tweedy-cole-12.jpg[img]

....really?
                i cant see your link are you agreeing or disagreeing with me.
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

i cant see your link are you agreeing or disagreeing with me.
                  Yeah, something went wrong in the tags, but can't edit it because the mods haven't given my that privilige yet...

Anyway, google Cheryl Cole/Cherly Tweedy and see for yourself. Hint: she's hawt.
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder1975 View Post

When people have to have a smart ass comment for everything.
                    It's been my experience that the same people who have a smart ass comment for everything are often the people who cannot complete a sentence without improperly using that damned word "like" at least 3 times.
                    sigpic

Comment

Stupid people. Bad grammar. Repeating myself. People who ask for my advice then completely ignore it two seconds after being hearing what I have to say.

sigpic

Comment

dishonest people
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          dishonest people
                          Yepper, I encounter this way too often.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            Yepper, I encounter this way too often.
                            i work with 55 dishonest people come save me
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              i work with 55 dishonest people come save me
                              I'll see what I can do about sending you an AR-15.

With the public, virtually every person I talk to lies to me about something. The notable exceptions are people who are in need of help, like finding directions; the Aussie tourists I encounter regularly are wonderful.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X