Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What happened with this show ???? OMG !!!

It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
    How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Good god ! It's not dead !!!

River's Roommate carmencatalina's Avatar

Default Re: What happened with this show ???? OMG !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brandnew View Post
    It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
    How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Glad you aren't bored anymore, but you know, my momma always said, only boring people are bored.

That was usually during long car drives.

^^

Quote Originally Posted by carmencatalina View Post
    Glad you aren't bored anymore, but you know, my momma always said, only boring people are bored.

That was usually during long car drives.
    Mine grandfather use to say you only have yourself to blame if you're bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

River's Roommate carmencatalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Yeah, I think they were basically saying the same thing. My mom was full of pithy comments like that.

true...

Ah and I was all riled up to give out for you not liking SGU!!! Damn!!
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Well obviously not bored. Played guitar and ate while going through (not watching) SGU. I tend to drink beer, fiddle with povray and other things. SGU used to by my DIY time. Making microphone shock mounts out of 4" PVC fittings and other things. Checking my email putting stuff up on craigslist. Sewing some fake fur wind screens and stuff. And during a few episodes falling asleep before they finished. Most times during the second airing. But at least one on the first. It's still mostly a variety show IMO. i.e. I don't know what to expect from the next episode. Could be wizard of oz, butch casidy, lost in space, survivor, general hospital, murder she wrote, nightmare on Elm Street, ... . . . . . . . Only some of which I would choose to watch regularly. With SGU you kind of have to watch, if only to know who's obituary was written this week.

Whoa....Malice was a pure rush. The episode kinda made me upset, because it had me going "WTF!" the whole time, with all the dying and super-suspense and whatnot. The bomb just about did it for me. I was about to rage.

The show really has grown and matured a lot this season. It's like they're putting in most stuf people complained about the show not having. Fan service!

At the end of the episode, I thought to myself, "Wow that was really fraking awesome!"

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    True, its your fault for not finding something better to watch or do

Well, I'm glad you liked "Malice".

The show hasn't changed, it's the same great show it was since the beginning. If I had half watched I would have missed all the cool science, deep texture, and skillfully written character interaction.
    I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_7 View Post
    Well obviously not bored. Played guitar and ate while going through (not watching) SGU. I tend to drink beer, fiddle with povray and other things. SGU used to by my DIY time. Making microphone shock mounts out of 4" PVC fittings and other things. Checking my email putting stuff up on craigslist. Sewing some fake fur wind screens and stuff. And during a few episodes falling asleep before they finished. Most times during the second airing. But at least one on the first. It's still mostly a variety show IMO. i.e. I don't know what to expect from the next episode. Could be wizard of oz, butch casidy, lost in space, survivor, general hospital, murder she wrote, nightmare on Elm Street, ... . . . . . . . Only some of which I would choose to watch regularly. With SGU you kind of have to watch, if only to know who's obituary was written this week.

Rofl ! Just my feeling exactly ^^ I have to come clean, always watched stargate, seen all eps of the three shows, which explains sometimes I'm very underexcited. But hey, I'm not a hater, it was in good fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
    Ah and I was all riled up to give out for you not liking SGU!!! Damn!!
    haha !

Lieutenant Colonel MattSilver 3k's Avatar

Well, as glad as I am you took a positive experience away from Malice, I feel it's my duty to inform you that SGU has not made a complete turnaround in things, and if you were bored in the episodes before for whatever reasons, I highly doubt that won't change come future episodes. Well, enjoy the high while it lasts. Cheerio.

If the songs you're usually playing are brand news I'll allow this (imagine you just happened to be playing "You won't know" as Divided started and just freezing while are your hairs stand up)

Glad you enjoyed Malice. You should be proud of yourself as there are plenty of people out there who decided they don't like SGU and thus don't like it no matter what because well anything else would threaten their worldview.
    Last edited by Quallen; November 18th, 2010 at 11:38 AM.

Chief Master Sergeant

This isnt the first action episode in the series...other action-centric episodes like Time in the past have been equally riveting. Though I agree, Malice probably has the largest "badass" rating of any episode so far, it was almost like Tarantino did a guest-direct for this one

Dont get too excited, though...they've done this before, and two weeks from now I'm sure we'll get another wonderful Stone episode about Wray and her girlfriend...

Lieutenant Colonel AtlantisRules!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandnew View Post

It hasn't been dead since... well ever really....
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---

So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

sexy? WTF?

Chief Master Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by thekillman View Post
    sexy? WTF?
    You ever watched Archer? I suddenly imagine Cheryl/Carol, describing the choking thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast