Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened with this show ???? OMG !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the songs you're usually playing are brand news I'll allow this (imagine you just happened to be playing "You won't know" as Divided started and just freezing while are your hairs stand up)

Glad you enjoyed Malice. You should be proud of yourself as there are plenty of people out there who decided they don't like SGU and thus don't like it no matter what because well anything else would threaten their worldview.
    Last edited by Quallen; 18 November 2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

This isnt the first action episode in the series...other action-centric episodes like Time in the past have been equally riveting. Though I agree, Malice probably has the largest "badass" rating of any episode so far, it was almost like Tarantino did a guest-direct for this one

Dont get too excited, though...they've done this before, and two weeks from now I'm sure we'll get another wonderful Stone episode about Wray and her girlfriend...

Comment

Originally posted by brandnew View Post
        It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
        How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Good god ! It's not dead !!!
        It hasn't been dead since... well ever really....
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

sexy? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            sexy? WTF?
            You ever watched Archer? I suddenly imagine Cheryl/Carol, describing the choking thing

Comment

Originally posted by cnnrstrav View Post
              It's like they're putting in most stuf people complained about the show not having. Fan service!
              I'm glad you've been satisfied. But I'm still waiting to see panties.

Comment

Malice was definitely one of the most faster paced episodes of SGU so far, and thats not a bad thing.

Comment

Some people feel like it's about time. My wife isn't really impressed. I would like to see how things develop... They can't keep up the "action flick" pace forever.
                  Share What's Happening in Your City -- Promote Your Site, Service, Link, Favorite Spot, or Anything Else

Comment

Originally posted by droid327 View Post
                    Dont get too excited, though...they've done this before, and two weeks from now I'm sure we'll get another wonderful Stone episode about Wray and her girlfriend...
                    I totally thought to myself, OH GOD we would lose so many people if they put in a recap episode.
                    Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

I think in the last two episodes SGU started getting interesting for me again, This episode made it interesting. I am actually excited about the next episode. And I am also, personally, glad that the smut levels are lower this time around, or at least they seem to be.

It's also finally making things happen, that's always been my problem with SGU, things don't happen or they happen too slowly. I'm not asking for Malice paced episodes all the time, but as long as things don't drag out anymore I'll be happy.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        And I am also, personally, glad that the smut levels are lower this time around, or at least they seem to be.
                        Not me. I was waiting (counting down) for any sex scene with Alaina Huffman in it. Dammit!
                        sigpic
                        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

The funny comment from Scott to Greer made me laugh. LOL.
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by brandnew View Post
                            It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
                            How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Good god ! It's not dead !!!
                            The thing is this show has never been boring. Intriuging, meaningful, exciting, heartbreaking, powerful, but never boring.

Comment

Yeah Malice was an excellent episode, the show has been pretty boring up until the last couple of episodes.

Comment

LOL I always bring up the other SG's, Firefly, Doctor Who, etc. Archer!? Lol. love it...
                                sigpic
                                Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                                O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                                Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                                O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Working...
                                X