Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would the most effective LA attack on Earth be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate the sun. If they can figure out how to dial Destiny, they can dial a black hole with the other gate in Sol orbit and... Bang.
    That won't work if they plan to loot the planet, though. A massive coronal mass ejection to knock out our conventional technology, perhaps, followed by Al'kesh attacks!
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I'm betting, if they show the attack on-screen, it'll be whatever gives the best eye-candy. Meaning, ships and guys running around shooting.

Comment

The Best Attack would be to reveal the Stargate program pubic in a way which cannot be covered up and watch nations collapse and wars breakout all over the planet.
        sigpic

Comment

Atlantis
          sigpic

Comment

whenever i think about this i go back to family ties from SG-1, where supposedly there were cloaked cargo ships on Earth loaded with naquahdah ready to blow up, and we already know they are capable of getting a cargo ship on Earth
            Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
              Atlantis
              As in stealing Atlantis? that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Generic Blue View Post
                whenever i think about this i go back to family ties from SG-1, where supposedly there were cloaked cargo ships on Earth loaded with naquahdah ready to blow up, and we already know they are capable of getting a cargo ship on Earth
                A Jaffa thought of that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidbuk View Post
                  The Best Attack would be to reveal the Stargate program pubic in a way which cannot be covered up and watch nations collapse and wars breakout all over the planet.
                  Well that would be the logical way but at the same time is to easy and it allows for LA to win and take over the galaxy, game over nothing to see here move along which off course cannot happen not in a show anyway. If Stargate was real life we would been reduced to atoms long before we were able to build the first battlecruiser.
                  The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                    A Jaffa thought of that, though.
                    doesnt mean the LA cant do it, or even steal the idea, they steal plenty of other things
                    Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

As someone else mentioned, kassa would be probably the best non-genocidal way to take Earth. Secretly get the plant into major global drug production areas (Afghanistan, Mexico, Columbia, etc.) and within six months to a year you'll have people all over the world addicted to the plant and it would be impossible to stop it's spread. It's possible that the general public wouldn't even know of it's extra-terrestial origin until it's too late to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
                        As someone else mentioned, kassa would be probably the best non-genocidal way to take Earth. Secretly get the plant into major global drug production areas (Afghanistan, Mexico, Columbia, etc.) and within six months to a year you'll have people all over the world addicted to the plant and it would be impossible to stop it's spread. It's possible that the general public wouldn't even know of it's extra-terrestial origin until it's too late to do anything about it.
                        I can just see everyone rushing to the movie theaters. Who needs 3D when you've got Kassa!

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                          Well that would be the logical way but at the same time is to easy and it allows for LA to win and take over the galaxy, game over nothing to see here move along which off course cannot happen not in a show anyway. If Stargate was real life we would been reduced to atoms long before we were able to build the first battlecruiser.
                          Of Course, Tottally unlikely to happen but the question was - what would be the most effective LA attack on Earth not the most likely we know the bad guys cannot win in fiction...though I'd have more incentive to root for the good guys if they did sometimes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lucian Alliance can leak the Stargate Program to the Earth public, sell Weapon grade Naqahdah to Iran and North Korea, give the Most advance Goa'uld military technology to the IOA countries who are not getting Alien Military tech (assuming countries like China still not getting a fair share of Alien tech).
                            Sell a few Goa'uld cargo ship with cloaking device and Goa'uld energy weapon to the pirates of somalia

Comment

Launch a whole bunch of relativistic kill vehicles. They would be almost impossible to stop, easy to make (it could be anything), hard to detect, you could make and launch thousands of them if you have interstellar space tech like the Stargate world does... you could launch them from a thousand different directions and stagger them so they are continuously arriving from different directions for days.

Basically, anything, sped to the proper speed, can become a weapon of mass destruction. A cow going at 90% of the speed of light could destroy a city.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                                The only real way the Lucian Alliance would get to launch an effective attack would be to use cloaked ships (which can't be done any more after Apophis lost his fleet) or a biological attack.
                                Tell that to rush. The LA had a cloaked cargo ship on the ground near him...

The chair itself was destroyed... but not the drones themselves. So, I theorize that they could either move the drones to Atlantis (or use Atlantis to control the Antarctic weapons platform) or take the chair from Taonas (though according to this I think that might not be possible).
                                But how do we even kow taking a chair from elsewhere would allow us to control them? Maybe each place is keyed to that chair.

Lucian Alliance can leak the Stargate Program to the Earth public, sell Weapon grade Naqahdah to Iran and North Korea, give the Most advance Goa'uld military technology to the IOA countries who are not getting Alien Military tech (assuming countries like China still not getting a fair share of Alien tech).
                                Sell a few Goa'uld cargo ship with cloaking device and Goa'uld energy weapon to the pirates of somalia
                                HGeck, they could fund/support terrorists down here and let us blow ourselves up...

Comment

Working...
                                X