This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
    Ok, but this is your personal opinion, hardly widely recognized views like let's say TNG in the first season. I think SGA was absolutely great it it's first season.
    Yeah not sure what went wrong with TNG's first season

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
      Yeah not sure what went wrong with TNG's first season
      Let's say it was ground breaking and leave it at that. It's still fun to watch when you saw and appreciated season 3 to 7.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
        Let's say it was ground breaking and leave it at that. It's still fun to watch when you saw and appreciated season 3 to 7.
        I loved the way Worf's forehead changed as the makeup or whatever was on his head became affordable

Comment

Originally posted by revo1059 View Post
          Hopefully SGU will get at least 3 seasons, I think the show is starting to find it's footing. I look back at a show like Star Trek TNG, and I remember the first 2 seasons (ugh, especially S1). Actually in alot of shows the 1st or 1st 2 seasons are not as good (I saw a season 1 Sopranos episode recently, even James Gandolfinis accent was "off" from the later seasons). Season 3 is when alot of shows really started to get their footing. Will it find an audience like TNG? Of course not, TV is different now and the Stargate fanbase isn't nearly what Star Trek is and was back then.

Here's to hoping they don't give up and pull the plug.................
          Are you dissing Riker without a beard? That's what I got from your statement, lol.

I have to agree about some aspects of TNG S1. For instance the first couple episodes they didn't have ship background noise. So you can hear heavy footsteps on the plywood bridge.

As for your thread. Man we all hope SGU gets all the seasons it needs to complete the story. I think we need more than three.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
            Are you dissing Riker without a beard? That's what I got from your statement, lol.

I have to agree about some aspects of TNG S1. For instance the first couple episodes they didn't have ship background noise. So you can hear heavy footsteps on the plywood bridge.

As for your thread. Man we all hope SGU gets all the seasons it needs to complete the story. I think we need more than three.
            I don't think I can go through an Atlantis situation again where the story gets left with so many unanswered questions at the end.

Comment

Well i guess i'm never having to eat that box set.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X