No announcement yet.

Greer & Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... who else is "reading" with others in the crew? Has james finally found another man?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      So... who else is "reading" with others in the crew? Has james finally found another man?
      I don't recall noting anything from the past few episodes.

James is in a position where her only (likely) reading partners are from the civilian community. Young is her commanding officer (yeah, yeah, when did that stop him?), and besides he's still connected to TJ. Scott has moved along to Chloe and will likely carry that torch for some time. Any other military are beneath her in rank (a reverse Young/TJ situation).

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

<3
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by kamae View Post
          This is the third episode that I can recall a special affinity Greer and Park have for each other. I wonder if anything more than just physical will develop. Anyone else notice the long hug and comfort embrace, after the bomb was removed?
          Yes, that was noticed and loved Greer's been comforting to quite a few women on board but Park is the only one that I know there's something more there. I see a lot of similarities in the ways the two characters look at life. They're both positive and make do with what they have. Both completely in the present.

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
          I really was moved there when Rush says he just doesn't have the tools to disarm the mine and she says, half crying "It's ok, it's ok, you go back now" telling him to leave her. I loved her for being terrified and still damn brave. Good girl.
          Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Good example of strong female character, right there.
          That. Yes, it was awesome. Not only that we see her be so strong but that she didn't have to come off as some cartoon character to do it. That she could be strong and scared to death at the same time. Beautifully done.

Originally posted by Petra View Post

More seriously, lately I've been picking up some serious Park/Volker vibe, and I thought it was particularly strong in Malice.
          Me too.
          With Volker coming to Park's defence against Simeon once before, I was certain but his emotion over what happened to Park here? Yeah, there's something there.
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
          X