Greer & Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Xcelent View Post
    And there was the kino ep where he comforts her, offers to bust someone up for her. They have little hinted and moments in the show. Sure the writers or working on the on ship hook up as they progress.

Very Good! I had forgot all about that. It was rush.

"Hold on one sec", walks in the room.

"is Rush giving you a hard time again?"

"you want me to bust him up for ya?"

Comment

I submit this into evidence

SEED SHIP. Greer is leading Scott through the narrow corridors as they search the ship.

SCOTT: So, come on. Chang? Ramirez? Uh, that red-headed civilian contractor?

GREER: Park.

SCOTT: Park?!

GREER: Yeah. Remember that hamstring injury I said I got doing squats?

SCOTT: Yeah.

GREER: It wasn't doin' squats.

Comment

Originally posted by AndSoItBegins View Post
        LOL! Greer would actually have to get more than fifteen seconds of screen time with Park per season for any chance of a legit triangle. C'mon, folks. TPTB do not care about Greer's love life. That's something for the other male characters.
        That's good news. I don't care for Greer loves life either. Sure give him an interesting sci-fi storylines, but there's no need for another ship romance.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Right, just have him shoot more people instead. He doesn't need to feel things.

Comment

I love all this Park love!
            sigpic
            Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
            O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
            Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
            O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

both ways are possible, can go either way. The future holds many options

Comment

Originally posted by kamae View Post
                I submit this into evidence

SEED SHIP. Greer is leading Scott through the narrow corridors as they search the ship.

SCOTT: So, come on. Chang? Ramirez? Uh, that red-headed civilian contractor?

GREER: Park.

SCOTT: Park?!

GREER: Yeah. Remember that hamstring injury I said I got doing squats?

SCOTT: Yeah.

GREER: It wasn't doin' squats.
                This dialog is great! Hahaha, well you have me convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                  Greer and Volker, united in sorrow, become an epic bromance. Could happen, you know.
                  Now that would be great!

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  It looked more comforting on promo pics, but in the episode itself it looked like Greer was covering her.

Sign me up for this pairing.
                  You heretic you! I had such big plans for you..converting you to either The First OTP (Greer/alien!kiwi) or The Second OTP (Greer/flamethrower)..and here you are, already converted to The Third OTP (Greer/Park)... In immortal words of Jack The Great: "My heart bleeds"

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
                  I love all this Park love!
                  Me too!

More seriously, lately I've been picking up some serious Park/Volker vibe, and I thought it was particularly strong in Malice. Greer/Park "hug" on the planet looked to me like him covering her, as in, he's an armed soldier protecting unarmed civilian till cavalry arrives, nothing more. However I agree that, as others noted, the writers have been hinting at Greer/Park 'ship. We'll see how it goes.

Personally, I think Park/Volker and Greer/James would be awesome pairings!
                  There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                    Now that would be great!

Personally, I think Park/Volker and Greer/James would be awesome pairings!
                    That would make too much sense though

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
                      That's good news. I don't care for Greer loves life either. Sure give him an interesting sci-fi storylines, but there's no need for another ship romance.
                      Right, just have him shoot more people instead. He doesn't need to feel things.
                      Are you serious? You think romance and love is the only emotions characters and actors can have? So for you if Greer doesn't have a ship romance during this military expedition, there's something wrong?? Not normal? You can think of any other emotions or plots which would bring put emotions?
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                        Greer and Volker, united in sorrow, become an epic bromance. Could happen, you know.
                        ♪Caught in a rad bromance!♫

Well, we've seen them having sex [Greer and Park, not Greer and Volker]. I assume Greer's protective of her. We saw that when Simeon said something off-colour to her in the mess.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                          You heretic you!

I had such big plans for you..converting you to either The First OTP (Greer/alien!kiwi) or The Second OTP (Greer/flamethrower)..and here you are, already converted to The Third OTP (Greer/Park)... In immortal words of Jack The Great: "My heart bleeds"
                          Uh, I thunk the first two, and ship the third one... With objects it's so difficult to tell the difference. Rush fangirls would know.
                          sigpic

Comment

We saw early on in this series that Park was "sampling" the reading material of various guys on the ship. Since the end of "Life" we have not been made aware of any instances of her having any book club time with anyone other than Greer.

This suggests that they have a relationship in development, but I would not go so far as to say they are an item. Perhaps she wants someone who is not too clingy (due to her fella back on Earth), and Greer is content to allow the relationship to be a Friends with Benefits type of thing. Eventually, they will either split or become a full fledged romance.

regards,
                            G.
                            Go for Marty...

Comment

I know this is different, and Park has already been with Greer and everything.... but~~

Ronon=Greer
                              McKay=Volker

McKay got the girl.
                              sigpic
                              Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                              O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                              Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                              O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                                Yep. Being terrified and not falling apart, that's courage!
                                The OTHER Park - Linda Park (Hoshi from Enterprise) is reading and weeping of what could have been LOL
                                sigpic
                                Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Working...
                                X