Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else expect a Gorn in this ep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    They were stampeeding.. so imo had no concern for meat. That is if they even eat meat.
    I was referring to the end of the episode when they picked up Rush. If they had a couple of hours left, Greer should have gone game hunting.

Comment

They should have an episode where Greer goes hunting, just so we could see how they slap together a barbecue.

Comment

True dat..... heck he already has teh flameage!

Comment

good one!
          sigpic

Comment

LOL! Now that's what it was, the scenery with the rocks really did remind me of where Trek had gone before!

I thought the location was used to good effect, it was good to see they weren't in the same patch of BC beach that had become as overused as the quarry! The scenes with Rush stalking the villain reminded me a little of SGA's 'The Defiant One'. Sheppard enlisted the 'help' of the native 'wildlife' to help him subdue the Wraith.

Comment

That's interesting. My first impression upon seeing the creature was that it looked like a Tauntaun from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

Maybe they're taking inspiration from lots of different Sci-Fi universes. ;-)

Comment

I thought of the planet from galaxy quest, which is obviously a parody of the gorn fight

Comment

What.. with that rock creature, or the little munchkins of doom

Comment

Working...
                  X