No announcement yet.

Varro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we will soon get some major character development for Varro, after killing off Simeon and Ginn and leaving most of them on a planet, there's not a lot of LA. Would hate to see them all killed or removed, they add a nice twist to the dynamics of the Destiny crew.

I could easily see Varro becoming a fearless, selfless soldier who would gladly risk his life for others around him. But that's too expected so who knows?? Guess we'll find out
    sigpic

Comment

Varro has his own agenda. For now, he is happy to hang with Young and company. If he gets a chance to advance his own agenda, I believe he will take it.

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

While we know little about Varro's background, we do know from Pathogen, I believe, that he was aware that Simeon was providing false info about the attack to Homeworld Command .However, he did not report this to Young which shows that he is willing to withhold information for the safety of the LA members. Also, Varro himself indicates that Simeon is quite dangerous yet he did not execute a warning before indicating this.
        Abbas Karimjee
        www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
        The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Varro didn't know that Simeon was providing false info, which is why he corrected him. That entire conversation is meant to show that they're trying to play ball and he doesn't want Simeon ruining it. He doesn't rat Simeon out because Simeon is part of the crew, too.

Comment

Yes, but at that point they were all released and we see Simeon's reaction then. There is no reason to assume that Simeon was also not already interviewed at that point and had his chance to give information , in exchange for release. The conversation with Varro happened after the release, so intel would have been already provided.
            Abbas Karimjee
            www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
            The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
              Yes, but at that point they were all released and we see Simeon's reaction then. There is no reason to assume that Simeon was also not already interviewed at that point and had his chance to give information , given that the LA prisoners were already released on Destiny. The conversation with Varro happened after the release, so intel would have been already provided.
              It was already provided, which is why Varro was quick to get him to stop screwing their arrangement with false intel. Varro's only agenda here is to integrate with the crew.

Comment

And possibily get into tj's pants..

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                  It was already provided, which is why Varro was quick to get him to stop screwing their arrangement with false intel. Varro's only agenda here is to integrate with the crew.
                  Well, it's his only agenda of which we are aware. For all we know, Varro may be aware of Destiny's "mission" and hopes that his integration to Destiny's crew will permit the advancement of some other goal.

I'm thinking we haven't seen all of his cards.

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    And possibily get into tj's pants..
                    I think that is the main reason he is being a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                      Well, it's his only agenda of which we are aware. For all we know, Varro may be aware of Destiny's "mission" and hopes that his integration to Destiny's crew will permit the advancement of some other goal.

I'm thinking we haven't seen all of his cards.

regards,
                      G.
                      That would be a very interesting twist. What if Varro is part of a benevolent LA faction? That would throw in some gray stuff. Would that make him a bad guy? Even though he is trying to give his faction an upper hand over the other ones?

Comment

Originally posted by iloveteyla View Post
                        I think that is the main reason he is being a good boy
                        Perhaps he needs to be a badder boy.. like young

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                          Varro has his own agenda. For now, he is happy to hang with Young and company. If he gets a chance to advance his own agenda, I believe he will take it.

regards,
                          G.
                          The man definitely has his own agenda and I have a feeling it's going to be a doozy. Maybe it's just me being conspiracy minded but I don't trust Varro as far as I could throw him. He seems sincere enough but sometimes when someone is trying toooo hard///you know?

In any case, I wonder if he's being honest when he says no, that there's no one else from Simeon and Ginn's clan, or even if that matters. That guy is hanging onto something and it's going to throw a spanner in the works when it comes out
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I wonder if he realizes he is from there and therefore if they knew he wou then be the next choice to be tortured for info...

Comment

Working...
                            X