Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varro

"Are you kidding me?" -Young

Do you think that Varro is telling the truth? Is he a good guy?
    sigpic
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

My jury is still out of that one.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Probably. From a photo taken during a scene close to the season finale. He and young were dirty as if they had been in a battle and it seemed they were on the same side.

Varro is probably as sincere as Ginn was.

Comment

I hope so!!

Comment

I think so given that scene between Simeon and Varro a few episodes ago. He didn't expect Simeon would kill Ginn
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

i think varro is a good man who has the wrong friends/employers

Comment

The problem is that he has had little to no development since the very beginning of the season, the only two LA people who were developed have been killed off so now they have to try and get the audience to accept another essentially new character after the writers/whoever have shown their hand in not keeping the LA members around. I find that I cannot care one way or another for him since I am certain he will be killed off at some point.

Comment

I think Varro may have underestimated the threat that Simeon posed. In Pathogen he confronted Simeon and told him to stop causing trouble. He may have believed that that was enough. If the different factions of the LA tend to keep to themselves as Varro claimed, than he might not have known Simeon well enough to anticipate that he would be loyal enough to the Alliance to protect them at all costs. Besides, given that Varro seems to believe that cooperation is his best chance to remain on board Destiny, I don't think he would be involved in a plan that at best, if his involvement was discovered, would have him sent off the ship, or at worst have him killed by Rush.
                sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

From the little we know of him I am starting to like his character so I'm hoping he is, especially now that we lost Ginn
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope so. I like him.
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

As we see in Pathogen during the Varro Simeon confrontation Varro does in fact knwo about the attack on Earth. He knew the threat Simeon posed, and he did nothing about it. Rewatch pathogen or check the transcript on this site. Varro might be good, but he isn't an angel.
                      Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by Knaves View Post
                        The problem is that he has had little to no development since the very beginning of the season, the only two LA people who were developed have been killed off so now they have to try and get the audience to accept another essentially new character after the writers/whoever have shown their hand in not keeping the LA members around. I find that I cannot care one way or another for him since I am certain he will be killed off at some point.
                        Which two LA folks were developed? Ginn and Simeon? Simeon didn't get developed until his final episode. Ginn got her development in her second to last ep. Varro has gotten at least as much development as those two. Maybe you were talking about Kiva (sp?).

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          i think varro is a good man who has the wrong friends/employers
                          I'm thinking the same thing. I hope we see more of him as Mike Dopud is a badass.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking Varro and the other LAs onboard Destiny are wishing they got exiled to that planet, they'd have a longer lifespan at least.
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                              As we see in Pathogen during the Varro Simeon confrontation Varro does in fact knwo about the attack on Earth. He knew the threat Simeon posed, and he did nothing about it. Rewatch pathogen or check the transcript on this site. Varro might be good, but he isn't an angel.
                              Or he thinks his tellig someone is more than enough to make things happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X