No announcement yet.

Young and Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Young needs purpose. IF Rush is telling the truth now which it seems he is, I think Young (who is capable of being a great commander) will want something to live for, something to prove he is worthy-- complete Destiny's mission. Rush will support him to this end for sure.
    Unless of course he thinks he can get everyone home another way...

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      I call Frenemies. Too much has happened for them to be true friends. Young will always have a distrust of Rush, no matter how slight it becomes IMO
      Agreed... though with what has been proven so far, and with how even scott and others seem to agree with what he has done so far, i can at least see them respecting him.

Perhaps Young knows that, because he didn't fully trust Rush before, it's led to bad things. If you want someone to trust you, then you have to be willing to trust them. I think Young realizes that now, and is going to try it. Time will tell how well it works out.
      Very true. He see;s how bad he made things, what depts he dove too, and the ramifications they created. He now (IMO) realies that to stop that happening he needs to actually keep the head scientist on his good side.

I think Young needs purpose. IF Rush is telling the truth now which it seems he is, I think Young (who is capable of being a great commander) will want something to live for, something to prove he is worthy-- complete Destiny's mission. Rush will support him to this end for sure.
      That is a good point. Young has continuously seemed to be of the mindset they have no real goal other than going home. Now with this "On the table" he has said goal.

Comment

Oh they are going to go camping with one another. Have smores, sing alongs and exchange jokes while on away missions.

Kidding.

Rush understands that Young is the leader he will not be pushed around. Not to be underestimated. Can be trusted to work with to a degree and he can count on full support when they have the same objective.

Young knows that Rush is neigh invaluable to their survival. And that behind the bluster and deceit and ego is the man with the plan. Who should be respected but maybe not so trusted.

Still...they may share a drink or two when able.

Comment

Still...they may share a drink or two when able.
          Or maybe a game of chess would be more appropriate.

Comment

We are still waiting for it. How many pieces has rush made... anyone know?

Comment

They both probably came to a truce. The crew won't function without Young and the ship needs Rush to unlock its mysteries. They can either be dks to each other or just get on with the job. Both with good intentions.

Comment

Working...
              X