Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Greer's BBQ line
    the stampede, nice idea in a scifi series,
    Rush deactivating the bomb with the wire of his glasses (yeah, McGyver)
    Rush shooting Simeon
    Young is back
    the music while Rush was walking back
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Its ironic as this is kind of Rush's punishment for keeping the bridge a secret. If the bridge was known there would be no reason to contact Perry and she would still be alive.
      Yep, this. Rush set that particular act in motion...must burn even more now.
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Simeon taunting Rush with his revenge speech gets so much better when Rush tells Scott that his radio died a long time ago, Simeon was probably talking to himself...

Comment

So many great moments in this ep:

Rush refusing to abandon Park and save himself when he thought he couldn't disarm the bomb
          Eli wanting to go after Simeon and Young talking him out of it. I'm really starting to like post-breakdown Young. He's really been getting it together.
          Rush's revenge, standing over Simeon after the stampede and pulling the trigger.
          I felt sorry for Chloe, she's starting to figure out how to solve the equations to control the ship, but because she doesn't always have control everyone views her as a threat.
          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Rush to Eli in the beginning - 'Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen'.
            sigpic

Comment

Rush crying.
              Park during and after the bomb scene.
              So much excellent acting in this ep!
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                ...... loved Scott telling Greer it's not too bad, then saying he lied
                Yea that was funny
                sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Everything thats been said so far in here, and also, Eli's willingness to get down and dirty with the rest of the squaddies

I forsee something in Destiny's future that involves Eli walking down a corridor towards something firing a pistol ala SG-1 9/-09 'Prototype' ending

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                    My favorite line was not a line at all but rather the absence of one. How after all that typical gum flapping about revenge not brining people back or making you feel better that you get in every TV show, Rush just walks up and feeds Simeon a hot lead sandwich without even hesitating.

No dragged out scene as he struggles with if he's going to do it, no cheesy cop out with Simeon lunging for him or going for a weapon, just walks up *BANG*, and walks away.
                    Ah, after reading all these made-up "final lines", finally someone feeling exactly the same way like me! Rush is just Rush, and as a military type main cast would propably not even have killed him (you know, Simeon being all beaten up, broken and unarmed), Rush just shot him.
                    Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

oh I forgot, especially how everyone has been saying L.F (Young) still hasn't cut his hair recently, well I guess we were kinda wrong he had his hair done (cropped/gel'd) in this Episode, I guess it just grows a lot; from what we saw at the Gemini Awards its back to Bushy...... But anyway Great Look for Young, just adds to his Ready for anything mental instead of his previous "I don't Give a F***" mentality.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lars View Post
                        Ah, after reading all these made-up "final lines", finally someone feeling exactly the same way like me! Rush is just Rush, and as a military type main cast would propably not even have killed him (you know, Simeon being all beaten up, broken and unarmed), Rush just shot him.
                        Because Rush Doesn't have to follow any silly Rules/Regulation/Conventions of War...... He just has to Follow his Heart, and it Said: "Kill The BASTA**"!!

Agreed through, I'm glad it was Rush to get to him, cuz I don't anyone, besides maybe Greer (maybe, he still might have followed orders) would have actually given Simeon what he Deserved......
                        sigpic

Comment

"I have information..."

I LOVED how smoothly Simeon goes from arrogant prick to begging sucker.

And loved even more the casual way Rush dismiss the plea and goes for the reckoning.

Stone cold badass.
                          Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx
                          Rush and his mighty shiv of justice!
                          Originally posted by HaMm3r
                          I tell you what...the only intruder defense system Destiny needs is Rush, hiding behind the stargate with a pipe. He'll beat the crap out of anyone coming through, friend or foe!
                          Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt
                          Plus now we know that least 3 ways he would kill a Blue: 1) bare hands, 2) with a pipe 3) with a shiv
                          (...)
                          The last thing you hear before Rush pipes you? No one knows because dead men tell no tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                            Everything thats been said so far in here, and also, Eli's willingness to get down and dirty with the rest of the squaddies

I forsee something in Destiny's future that involves Eli walking down a corridor towards something firing a pistol ala SG-1 9/-09 'Prototype' ending

N.C
                            Eli with a gun? I think we'd be more likely to see a Siege Part 3 moment.

Comment

Simeon - "You want your revenge, you come and get it Rush. I'm gonna put you out of your misery, come and get me!"

So awesomely vicious!
                              sigpic

Comment

love the smirk Simeon has as he's shooting at Rush just before he got run down..... he was toying with Rush.... and loving it

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X