Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Lieutenant Colonel MattSilver 3k's Avatar

Default Favourite Moments/Quotes/Roaring Rampage of Revenge from 'Malice'

Killer episode, some nice quotes and moments.

Quotes:

Eli: "Hey-"
    Rush: "Don't worry Eli. Nothing's going to happen, nothing's going to happen." Liar.

Greer (About the alien thing): "Is it something we can barbecue?"

Greer: "Go get him. I'm fine!"
    Scott: "Nah, you're not, you're bleeding pretty bad."
    Greer: "You said it didn't look that bad."
    Scott: "Nah, I lied."

Moments:
    - The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- Eli getting snappy on the bridge. Poor guy.

- Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win. Another great Rush moment, little though it is - I got a kick out of seeing him fall on his ass after the Kino got shot down.

- The rest of the episode.

Roaring Rampage of Revenge:
    Rush's. Let's just hope killing Simeon like that won't have any bad effects... Who I am kidding - Earth'll be just fine. So thus, Rush wins out for that epic murderation. Eli gets secondary prize, though I would've liked to see him at least pick up a gun and just get a look on his face like he was imagining it.
    Last edited by MattSilver 3k; November 17th, 2010 at 06:59 AM.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Default Re: Favourite Moments/Quotes/Roaring Rampage of Revenge from 'Malice'

"What'd you expect? Stairway to Heaven?"

Quote Originally Posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Killer episode, some nice quotes and moments.

Quotes:

Eli: "Hey-"
    Rush: "Don't worry Eli. Nothing's going to happen, nothing's going to happen." Liar.

Greer (About the alien thing): "Can we barbecue it?"

Greer: "Go get him. I'm fine!"
    Scott: "Nah, you're not, you're bleeding pretty bad."
    Greer: "You said it didn't look that bad."
    Scott: "Nah, I lied."

Moments:
    - The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- Eli getting snappy on the bridge. Poor guy.

- The rest of the episode. Will edit in more when I've done my rewatch.

Roaring Rampage of Revenge:
    Rush's. Let's just hope killing Simeon like that won't have any bad effects... Who I am kidding - Earth'll be just fine. So thus, Rush wins out for that epic murderation. Eli gets secondary prize, though I would've liked to see him at least pick up a gun and just get a look on his face like he was imagining it.
    When Greer was targeting Simeon to be shot, I was kind of hoping that Simeon would get shot in the ass but the leg suited me fine. It was enough to watch him bleed though some more blood would've been nice too. I was also hoping to see the expression on his face when Rush finally scragged him but I'll settle for watching and hearing the kill shot and knowing that Simeon will be food for those reptilian-looking creatures.

Airman

I think my favorite scene was when the colonel managed to talk Eli OUT of revenge. he's my favorite character because he doesn't have an agenda.

Chief Master Sergeant BRiDGELiFE's Avatar

Fav. Quote: Greer: "Can we barbecue it?"
    Fav. Momtent: Rush in the Gate Room with no Fear, Heading to the StarGate ready to go after Simeon and KICK ASS!!

2nd Fav. Moment/Quote: Simeon: "I Have Information" // Rush (Thinking): Well So do I... GUNFIRE!!

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

I liked when Simeon was talking to Rush on the radio, reminded me of Khan taunting Kirk in Wrath of Khan.

Not as epic though but still good.

Khan: I have done far worse than kill, I have hurt you, and I want to go on hurting you, I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her, marooned for all eternity in the centre of a dead planet, buried alive, buried alive!

The dino stampede

Rush shooting Simeon.
    "I have... information"
    * bang *

But all in all I liked everything ;D
    I liked especially that the episode started off really fast, usually SGU tends to start a bit slow, taking 5-10 minutes to get to what it's about.

loved that bbq line

My favorite line was not a line at all but rather the absence of one. How after all that typical gum flapping about revenge not brining people back or making you feel better that you get in every TV show, Rush just walks up and feeds Simeon a hot lead sandwich without even hesitating.

No dragged out scene as he struggles with if he's going to do it, no cheesy cop out with Simeon lunging for him or going for a weapon, just walks up *BANG*, and walks away.

Rush not running away when it looked like that he couldn't help Park. He did not abandon her.

And after Simeon is dead and Rush is walking back to the gate, I loved the western style music they put as background, just fitting

or when Scott informs Rush that Chloe has turned around Destinty, his reaction was "good for her"
    Last edited by mi_guard; November 17th, 2010 at 03:28 AM.

the shot of Simeon coming out the smoke into the gate room..... and the two super slo-mo explosions...

Greer- Can we BBQ it?
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7549/bannerx2.jpg

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Probie

Nick's honesty, especially at the end when Scott asks him if he gave the equations to Chloe and he immediately says yes. No BS just the facts mam.

Eli's rage. Poor guy he finally finds someone to hang on to and she gets take away. When Young was talking to him in the armory I was almost expecting Eli to shout "Just because you give the order that it's possible? We can't stop the countdown!"

Rush and Scott talking about the mission and Matt hopes that it could be God. Nick's snarly attitude reminded me of his conversation with Greer in Air Part 3.

Young the CO. IS BACK! After the downward spiral from the last few episodes it's nice to see Young taking charge again. Specially the scene with Eli. I liked how he could act like a father for the crew without losing his authority as a commander.

Nick's long walk back. From the music to the way it was shoot, it gave me a sense that now that the rage has passed the sadness of what happened finally starts to dawn.

Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win.
    NO! Rush > Win

Lieutenant Colonel MattSilver 3k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikec3 View Post
    NO! Rush > Win
    True, but it was Robert's acting that made the scene.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Lieutenant Colonel ussrelativity's Avatar

Whoa!

Close and lock the doors..... NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destiny View Post

"I have... information"
    * bang *

Was so happy about that too... But I would like to modify * bang * to *BANG*!!!
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Destiny View Post
    The dino stampede

Rush shooting Simeon.
    "I have... information"
    * bang *

But all in all I liked everything ;D
    I liked especially that the episode started off really fast, usually SGU tends to start a bit slow, taking 5-10 minutes to get to what it's about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
    loved that bbq line
    These were great, also loved Scott telling Greer it's not too bad, then saying he lied
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter

• The friendly conversation between Young and Rush on the bridge at the beginning. It was unusual (to say the least) to see those two getting along.
    • Simeon's brutal walk through Destiny.
    • Rush in revenge mode. That he was willing to sacrifice his own life, the mission and everything, it shows how much he cared for Amanda.
    • The stampede.
    • "I have information!" - *Bang!*
    • Poor Eli. Great acting by David Blue.
    • Chloe turning the ship around. What will happen to her?

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

My favourite part? When they were showing Rush and Scott walking through the rocky parts, just before Rush came across the proximity mine, the music completely reminded me of the 'Forbidden Zone' music from Planet of the Apes.

I just want to say that I really enjoy that TJ is stepping up her game. In the beginning of the episode, she acted more like a real doctor than ever before. She didn't leave her patient out of empathy for the patient that stopped breathing. She hardened herself for as long as was necessary and acted better than anyone on Grey's Anatomy.
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast