Favourite Moments/Quotes/Roaring Rampage of Revenge from 'Malice'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Moments/Quotes/Roaring Rampage of Revenge from 'Malice'

Killer episode, some nice quotes and moments.

Quotes:

Eli: "Hey-"
    Rush: "Don't worry Eli. Nothing's going to happen, nothing's going to happen." Liar.

Greer (About the alien thing): "Is it something we can barbecue?"

Greer: "Go get him. I'm fine!"
    Scott: "Nah, you're not, you're bleeding pretty bad."
    Greer: "You said it didn't look that bad."
    Scott: "Nah, I lied."

Moments:
    - The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- Eli getting snappy on the bridge. Poor guy.

- Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win. Another great Rush moment, little though it is - I got a kick out of seeing him fall on his ass after the Kino got shot down.

- The rest of the episode.

Roaring Rampage of Revenge:
    Rush's. Let's just hope killing Simeon like that won't have any bad effects... Who I am kidding - Earth'll be just fine. So thus, Rush wins out for that epic murderation. Eli gets secondary prize, though I would've liked to see him at least pick up a gun and just get a look on his face like he was imagining it.
    Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 17 November 2010, 05:59 AM.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

"What'd you expect? Stairway to Heaven?"

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Killer episode, some nice quotes and moments.

Quotes:

Eli: "Hey-"
      Rush: "Don't worry Eli. Nothing's going to happen, nothing's going to happen." Liar.

Greer (About the alien thing): "Can we barbecue it?"

Greer: "Go get him. I'm fine!"
      Scott: "Nah, you're not, you're bleeding pretty bad."
      Greer: "You said it didn't look that bad."
      Scott: "Nah, I lied."

Moments:
      - The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- Eli getting snappy on the bridge. Poor guy.

- The rest of the episode. Will edit in more when I've done my rewatch.

Roaring Rampage of Revenge:
      Rush's. Let's just hope killing Simeon like that won't have any bad effects... Who I am kidding - Earth'll be just fine. So thus, Rush wins out for that epic murderation. Eli gets secondary prize, though I would've liked to see him at least pick up a gun and just get a look on his face like he was imagining it.
      When Greer was targeting Simeon to be shot, I was kind of hoping that Simeon would get shot in the ass but the leg suited me fine. It was enough to watch him bleed though some more blood would've been nice too. I was also hoping to see the expression on his face when Rush finally scragged him but I'll settle for watching and hearing the kill shot and knowing that Simeon will be food for those reptilian-looking creatures.
      sigpic

Comment

I think my favorite scene was when the colonel managed to talk Eli OUT of revenge. he's my favorite character because he doesn't have an agenda.

Comment

Fav. Quote: Greer: "Can we barbecue it?"
          Fav. Momtent: Rush in the Gate Room with no Fear, Heading to the StarGate ready to go after Simeon and KICK ASS!!

2nd Fav. Moment/Quote: Simeon: "I Have Information" // Rush (Thinking): Well So do I... GUNFIRE!!
          sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

I liked when Simeon was talking to Rush on the radio, reminded me of Khan taunting Kirk in Wrath of Khan.

Not as epic though but still good.

Khan: I have done far worse than kill, I have hurt you, and I want to go on hurting you, I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her, marooned for all eternity in the centre of a dead planet, buried alive, buried alive!

Comment

The dino stampede

Rush shooting Simeon.
              "I have... information"
              * bang *

But all in all I liked everything ;D
              I liked especially that the episode started off really fast, usually SGU tends to start a bit slow, taking 5-10 minutes to get to what it's about.

Comment

loved that bbq line

Comment

My favorite line was not a line at all but rather the absence of one. How after all that typical gum flapping about revenge not brining people back or making you feel better that you get in every TV show, Rush just walks up and feeds Simeon a hot lead sandwich without even hesitating.

No dragged out scene as he struggles with if he's going to do it, no cheesy cop out with Simeon lunging for him or going for a weapon, just walks up *BANG*, and walks away.

Comment

Rush not running away when it looked like that he couldn't help Park. He did not abandon her.

And after Simeon is dead and Rush is walking back to the gate, I loved the western style music they put as background, just fitting

or when Scott informs Rush that Chloe has turned around Destinty, his reaction was "good for her"
                    Last edited by mi_guard; 17 November 2010, 02:28 AM.
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

the shot of Simeon coming out the smoke into the gate room..... and the two super slo-mo explosions...

Greer- Can we BBQ it?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Nick's honesty, especially at the end when Scott asks him if he gave the equations to Chloe and he immediately says yes. No BS just the facts mam.

Eli's rage. Poor guy he finally finds someone to hang on to and she gets take away. When Young was talking to him in the armory I was almost expecting Eli to shout "Just because you give the order that it's possible? We can't stop the countdown!"

Rush and Scott talking about the mission and Matt hopes that it could be God. Nick's snarly attitude reminded me of his conversation with Greer in Air Part 3.

Young the CO. IS BACK! After the downward spiral from the last few episodes it's nice to see Young taking charge again. Specially the scene with Eli. I liked how he could act like a father for the crew without losing his authority as a commander.

Nick's long walk back. From the music to the way it was shoot, it gave me a sense that now that the rage has passed the sadness of what happened finally starts to dawn.

Comment

Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win.
                          NO! Rush > Win

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
                            NO! Rush > Win
                            True, but it was Robert's acting that made the scene.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Whoa!

Close and lock the doors..... NOW!!

Comment

Working...
                              X