Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush

For a moment there i thought rush was going to leave the bomb on park so he would have more time to catch simeon, im one of the people who doesnt mind shows going super dark, but that would have been crazy, the entire time i was like USE YOUR GLASSES.
    Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

That's the point. When Rush stands there staring for a sec, you think "He's not going to leave her, is he?" It's a great way of showing how Rush is slowly changing.

Comment

I think Rush proved he was not a coward tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
        That's the point. When Rush stands there staring for a sec, you think "He's not going to leave her, is he?" It's a great way of showing how Rush is slowly changing.
        i know why they did it, and they did it perfect because i thought he was going to do it, knowing rush.
        Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

I never really doubted that Rush would save Park. Sure, you can say that he's been a cold, heartless ******* thus far, but this was the first time he was face to face with someone who had a very high chance of dying. I think it was far easier for Rush to detach and talk about sacrificing someone else for the greater good when not face to face with the person being sacrificed.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

well Rush is like the best schitzophrenic character. one episode I love the guy, the next episode I think he's pure evil. If he hadn't have been yelling the Sgt wouldn't have gotten shot. and I really Like the Sgt! I have to say though that rush seems to be the most self absorbed person on the ship. Bar None.

Comment

I love how the show shows us that he does have great reserves of courage, bravery and honor, and is generally a pretty bad ass guy. He just loathes Young and all his toy soldiers so much that he'll never be that guy for him, or when he's ordered to, but he will be that guy when he's the only one who can save an innocent woman from being blown to pieces in rather nasty fashion.

This episode probably finally put him over the top to being my favorite character in the entire franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                not only not a coward but he has a heart

Go Rush go!
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                  He has proved that many times in the past. In 'Time', he jumped through the gate - the connection was unstable, and ultimately it killed him. Even in 'Air part 1' he was not the last to set foot on the Destiny. It could have killed him as well. Oh, he killed an alien with his bare hands! Also he took his name out of the lottery in the episode 'Light'...

The man is not a coward at all. Telford and Young are wrong to think Rush was afraid to sit on the chair. Rush simply thinks he's more valuable than other people.

Comment

On another note, the last scene was ingenious.

Spoiler:
                    Once I knew Rush saw the herd of those creatures he was going to create a stampede. Then walking over to Simeon's mangled body and put a pullet in his head.

Comment

Not a big Rush fan myself, but this ep, he was watchworthy.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oreol View Post
                        He has proved that many times in the past. In 'Time', he jumped through the gate - the connection was unstable, and ultimately it killed him. Even in 'Air part 1' he was not the last to set foot on the Destiny. It could have killed him as well. Oh, he killed an alien with his bare hands! Also he took his name out of the lottery in the episode 'Light'...

The man is not a coward at all. Telford and Young are wrong to think Rush was afraid to sit on the chair. Rush simply thinks he's more valuable than other people.
                        I don't want to count the number of times he's showed cowardice....cause I think it would be a lot more. I like Rush a lot. But I do want to say one thing, because this was one of the worst Rush moments for me......

When he took his name out of the lottery..........that was not courage. That was evil. He should have told those people on the shuttle that he had an inkling that destiny would make it through the sun. What if the shuttle had not been in range anymore? I remember commenting on this before, but I never went back enough to check how popular opinion came down on this point.

...but do you guys really think that Rush took his name out because he is fundamentally good?

I've only started to like him after I realized he was in love with Mandy. People in love are just better. Thats why I'm a b**** myself
                        sigpic
                        Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                        O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                        Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                        O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

I don't want to count the number of times he's showed cowardice
                          Please, count a few.

...he had an inkling that destiny would make it through the sun.
                          What makes us think so?

Comment

Did anyone think that the thing on Park's back was one of those PAST CHOICE ALTERING BUGS from Doctor Who???!!! Park acted exactly like Donna Noble. Sorry to those that don't watch Doctor Who. That sorry is on so many levels.....
                            sigpic

Comment

By the way, I totally support what Rush did. It weird because I am anti-capital punishment. But man, I would have done the same thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X