Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The grazing creatures in that planet in Malice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    No kidding. What kind of crap name is "Nothing"?!
    That made me laught out loud
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

BBQ?

Greer is hilarious!
      sigpic

Comment

Greer's BBQ comment suddenly made me think of Perfectly Normal Beasts from the Hitchiker's Guide...

Comment

Did anyone else expect Rush to not only use them to kill Simeon, but also to ride one all the way back to the gate to make it on time!? The image of Rush as a cowboy on one of those things was amusing.

P.S. I'm a bit mad at myself and the other humans....who is to say that they aren't even more intelligent than us!? I hope that none of them were harmed by Rush's bomby-bomb.
          sigpic
          Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
          O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
          Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
          O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            BBQ?

Greer is hilarious!
            Loved that comment
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
              wow did not realize they used that much detail on them...at first it looked like a clip from jerasic park...nice to see the don't forget about the little detail all the time ...
              btw i wonder if they will have time to shoot a few for meat

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
                Did anyone else expect Rush to not only use them to kill Simeon, but also to ride one all the way back to the gate to make it on time!?
                Baby Jesus on the crib, should Rush ride one while wearing power armor (the suit) and holding a pipe and a pistol... it would be overkill!
                One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                sigpic
                Sith Nazghul

Comment

I like 'Nothing'. Good name.

Or 'Reptile Horse Chickens'. Either's fine.

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
                  Baby Jesus on the crib, should Rush ride one while wearing power armor (the suit) and holding a pipe and a pistol... it would be overkill!
                  Oh my god. That would be the most epic thing of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by lars View Post
                    They should really have barbecued one of them. What's better suited to cheer all those long faces up than a few steaks and some Brody's Finest?
                    Originally posted by randomking View Post
                    btw i wonder if they will have time to shoot a few for meat
                    They just might have. Remember Scott said Rush was like 8 hours late, they had to do something to kill all that time.

And don't forget the cowboy boots. You know, just to go all the way over the top!

Comment

they would probably taste like chicken.

but yea pretty awesome, though i don't see how they can live in such a world (not enough vegetation)

Comment

Maybe they were hoovering up some insects in the sand.

How's about Scottosaurus?
                        sigpic

Comment

This, plus the boots from "Cloverdale" - Rush for the epic win!
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

crowbar, not a pipe! crowbar's so much more awesome than a pipe.

Comment

I saw using the stampede to injure Simeon part coming, they made it really obvious by having him switch from Simeon, to herd, and then back to Simeon again.
                              The though of Rush riding one of them did cross my mind, but that would just be way too campy (not really the word, but can't think of anything better).

Comment

Imo, the whole herd trampling thing was a good idea but poorly done, when rush saw the herd he was on the otherside of them, to where his C4 would eventually go off, now how the hell can he manage to get from half a mile behind Simeon to 3/4 of a mile in his 2 o'clock position, plant the C4, moving through roughly the middle of the herd, and back to behind simeon in roughly them same amount of time it took Simeon to limp (swiftly i might add) about 200 metres and STILL bein the same spot he was in when he started judging from angles and positions viewed through Rush's bino's and then the inevitable stampede.

[/GRIPE]

N.C

Comment

Working...
                                X