No announcement yet.

Lt. Vanessa James survives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I thought the character was going to die for a moment, especially given the risky and uncertain situations as well as deaths which occurred in the episode. However, I am glad she was not as James provides interesting dynamics , in terms of the Scott-Chloe-James triangle as well as the relationship between military and civilian personnel aboard Destiny.
    Abbas Karimjee
    www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
    The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Lt James near a bomb blast reminds me of Sergeant James from Hurt Locker.
      sigpic
      Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Or many times we saw sam and co in SG1 near a blast..

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
          I know this is a rethorical question, but for normal men the answer would be yes (or rather HEALL YAHHH BOOOYAAHHHH!!!)... do you honestly think she would mind?
          I think Julia Benson won't mind...We all love what she has and she knows it

Comment

I'm glad kick-a@@ girl didn't die either.

I do thing every thread about Lt. James should start off that she's 100% real and staying on topic would help those of us who are tired of seeing this sort of thing mentioned all the time in her threads. Otherwise I can threaten to talk about all the guy's "packages" in their threads.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
              I'm glad kick-a@@ girl didn't die either.

I do thing every thread about Lt. James should start off that she's 100% real and staying on topic would help those of us who are tired of seeing this sort of thing mentioned all the time in her threads. Otherwise I can threaten to talk about all the guy's "packages" in their threads.

That could turn into something like an ad for a delivery company. Who's got the biggest package and can deliver on time...

regards,
              G.
              Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
              X