This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite non-Doctor quotes.

I did a search before I started this thread, and found a similar one in the archives that was about 5 years old, but this one is about your favorite quotes from characters other than the Doctor. We all know he has a million of them so lets give the others a chance to shine. They don't have to monumental quotes, just anything that stuck with you or made you giggle.

I'll start with a couple I can think of right off hand.

From School Reunion:
    The Headmaster: "Ignore the shooty dog thing."

From New Earth:
    Cassandra: "Goodbye trampoline hello blondie."
    "Oh I hate telepathy, just what I need, a head full of big face."
    "Oh chavtastic again."

I could go on, I just love Cassandra in this episode. I thought it was funny how at the end she died in her own arms. How appropriate.
    sigpic

Orum: "One has no wish to be devoured by alien monstrosities, even in the cause of political progress."
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Donna: "Oh...closing all z-neutrino relays using an internalised sychronous back feed reversal loop"
      Donna: "Bio-electric dampening field with a retrogressive arc inversion"
      Donna: "Macrotransmission of the K-filter wavelength blocking Dalek weaponry in a self replicating energy blindfold matrix"
      Donna: "Trip stitch circuit breaker in the psychokinetic threshold manipulator"

Comment

Amy: "Ooh Doctor, you sonic'd her!"
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Ian: "Free travel through time and space is a scientific dream I wouldn't expect to find solved in a junkyard!"

Rose: "The world doesn't end if the Doctor dances."
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Working...
          X