Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways To Destroy A Galaxy....... Be Imaginative!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ways To Destroy A Galaxy....... Be Imaginative!!

Do an MIB moment and make the galaxys as marbles and throw them into the sun of a Solar System..
    Last edited by Juggalo1987; 13 November 2010, 11:58 PM. Reason: misspelled a word

use artificial gravity technology to strenghten the core of the galaxy and make it collapse onto itself

Comment

make a self replicating machine and set it loose
      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

create replicators that consume all matter to replicate themselves, then put them on a planet and eventually all matter in the galaxy will be gone.

Comment

"The galaxy is in Orion's Belt", take the marble of the galaxy and smash it with a hammer.

Comment

Amassive zerg rush

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

collide another galaxy with it and presto chango in a few thousand years its a new galaxy formation.
              time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
              sigpic

Comment

Homogenizing swarms. Lots of homogenizing swarms.

Comment

ok in a Crazy Tom Fashion:

capture the galaxy in a self-contained region of subspace and extract energy from it.

Comment

Ascend and reverse the gravity of the super massive black hole in center of galaxy,
                    then watch as the galaxy unravels...
                    http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      ok in a Crazy Tom Fashion:

capture the galaxy in a self-contained region of subspace and extract energy from it.
                      So not my style.

Comment

grey goo?

no no, don't tell me.

von neumann machines!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          grey goo?

no no, don't tell me.

von neumann machines!
                          What do you think a homogenizing swarm is?

Comment

i know but it's not really specific. like saying "use gravity' and i'd say "how? "

Comment

Use the Dr. Device (re: Ender's Game) on the supermassive black hole in the core.
                              "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                              - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                              - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                              - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Working...
                              X