Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Error:

1. Maybourne gave an order to fire, so the Nox Lya made the Tollans disappear, the chevron 2 and 3 went off as well in the background.
    Woops, hidden from view.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The blue lights are also missing from the background. Maybe that one shows up only when the closed Iris reflects it back or something.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

puzzle 12:48

Comment

14.18. Now I know why I missed this one.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working my way back through Stargate, haven't watched much\any since SG-1. I wasn't expecting to come across the NID so early on in the series but I like to see some long term enemies forming.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybourne is an opportunist, he may also be a patriot, but I believe he would put himself first so that may be questionable. I find his character enjoyable though, especially after he's rogue.
              sigpic
              signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                Maybourne is an opportunist, he may also be a patriot, but I believe he would put himself first so that may be questionable. I find his character enjoyable though, especially after he's rogue.
                I think he's the kind of guy who'll put himself first, and whomever can give him the best odds, that's who he'll be working for next.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How did I not catch this? But uh...Daniel got it wrong. So he said that we'd be more advance if it wasn't for the dark ages when science was heresy. I get it. Fiction falls for myths all the time, Stargate also used the 10% brain myth too. But, Daniel got this one wrong.

Science was not banned during the dark ages. There is some disagreement over its involvement but it varies from consistent progression to a boom of scientific discovery and development. And the church was anywhere from apathetic to supportive of scientists. Paraphrasing what some popes and bishops wrote during the time: Earth was a gift from god for humans to explore and exploring it has nothing to do with salvation so let the scientists discover god's gift.

sigpic
                  Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Working...
                  X