No announcement yet.

Enigma (116)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tollan kind of got on my nerves in this episode. Probably one of my least favourite races. Although Narim was okay. The episode was still quite good though

Comment

okay nothing special, wont watch it again and again.

Comment

Nice that they showed a different POV of the mountain/SGC in this eppy

Comment

The Tollan were horrible to the person from the land of the light. I felt sorry for him after the Tollan spokespersons harsh words.
          My favs:

Comment

the comment serves the folks of the land of light right .. those folks were ignorant and hard to convince as well.. and their technology was pretty primitive.. go figure.. *shrugs*

-p

Comment

This episode is nice, I love the part where SG-1 helps the Tollans to escape and Maybourne is just helpless.

And the Tollans are not that bad, at least they didn't try to use their superior technology and morality to dictate how we run our planet, unlike certain nation(s) on this earth who shall remain unnamed. So I guess they're more advanced than we're after all.

Comment

i liked this eppy but i didn;t like the Tollans "leader". i thought that he was stuck up and rude. but all in all i thought it was a good eppy.
                ~ charmed slayer ~

Comment

tollen became good allies after this espiode to bad there dead now
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                    tollen became good allies after this espiode to bad there dead now
                    No offense just a heads up. You might want to put a spoiler box in that comment not every body knows about that yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                      Ah, well.
                      Spoiler:
                      He got his chance in Paradise Lost.
                      he sure did lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard
                        he sure did lol
                        I'm just starting to watch sg1 on dvd. No biggie.

I liked this episode for lots of reasons. They had the Tollans wearing shiny silver space suits(as all advanced civilizations do of course), they had the annoying military on a power trip jerk who wants to inprison the tollans and steal their technology, and they had a little love interest for Sam. I also came away with a good line, something like "what your brain doesn't know, your heart fills in".

Gonna have to commit that to memory so I can use it later.

Comment

One of my favourite episodes. I simply don't get enough. Its the NOX, I tell ye

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            One of my favourite episodes. I simply don't get enough. Its the NOX, I tell ye
                            I agree. The Nox were so underused throughout the show.

And I'm surprised there's actually so many people who don't like the Tollan. The Tollan rock!

Comment

I hated this one, the Tollan are annoying, especially Narim. The only thing I liked in this one was Maybourne's introduction, he has got to be one of my favorite characters in Stargate. Its too bad he left the airforce he could have had more episodes as a bad guy then switched over. He was the classic good guy(in that he was looking out for the interests of Earth and its defence)/bad guy(in that he will do anything to achieve his goals)
                              sigpic
                              sig by Starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Crawford View Post
                                I hated this one, the Tollan are annoying, especially Narim.
                                Don't you mean Olmak. Narim was the one Carter got to form a bond with..

Comment

Working...
                                X