No announcement yet.

Enigma (116)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this episode yestarday.It was a very long time that I saw this. I didn't remember Omoc.He is so silent but cool and than the cat Shrodinger
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
      Not my fave episode but what the Nox girl did at the end with the gate was pretty impressive and when she made them all invisible. I hated Maybourne (no offense to the actor) and I also disliked the Tollans but they did have good technology.
      Of course you hated Maybourne. You're supposed to!

Comment

Originally posted by zats
        Of course you hated Maybourne. You're supposed to!
        Actually, you're supposed to love to hate him
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
          Actually, you're supposed to love to hate him
          Ha. Ha. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by zats
            Ha. Ha. Ha.
            I agree, I love Maybourne.

I only have one thing to add, aside that I love this episode: Damn Daniel! Why is he the only one to ever walk in on Sam smooching someone? It should have been Jack walking in there. So he could remember that scene later and tease Sam about it and be all jealous at the same time Darn, Daniel always ruins my shippy needs.
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman

I only have one thing to add, aside that I love this episode: Damn Daniel! Why is he the only one to ever walk in on Sam smooching someone? It should have been Jack walking in there. So he could remember that scene later and tease Sam about it and be all jealous at the same time Darn, Daniel always ruins my shippy needs.
              I know!! I was crushed!!!! TPTB had such an excellent opportunity and they let it slip away...sigh. Grrr.

Comment

Omoc seemed like such a jerk at the beginning of the episode, though later you understood more of his reasons for his actions and it helped somewhat that his attitude towards the Taur’i softened a bit….

Favorite line - Hammond to Maybourne: “That wasn’t an invitation. It was an order, Colonel.”

Loved how the SGC maneuvered around Maybourne at the end… Daniel in the gateroom holding his hand up to his ear, pretending not to hear Maybourne's orders and threats.

And of course, at the end, to hear the line again: “The very young do not always do as they're told.”
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I loved this ep and the Tollan. Its good to see some more advanced peoples that our actually humans. They were just like us too: didn't want to share their technology or any other information with us. If you think about it America does that to the rest of the world. Good ark with the Tollan later.

Comment

Overall I thought this was a pretty good episode. Too bad Jack didn't have a chance to beat Maybourne up.
                    Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

I like all the eps w/ the Tollans, and you gotta love the cat
                      YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                        Too bad Jack didn't have a chance to beat Maybourne up.
                        lol

yeah, still a good ep though
                        YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Ah, well.
                          Spoiler:
                          He got his chance in Paradise Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                            I loved this ep and the Tollan. Its good to see some more advanced peoples that our actually humans. They were just like us too: didn't want to share their technology or any other information with us. If you think about it America does that to the rest of the world. Good ark with the Tollan later.
                            America doesn't share her technology with the rest of the world? And what world are you on? Maybe America doesn't share military secrets (we really don't have too, as they are readily stolen), but as for other technology, we sell, sell and then sell some more.

I liked this episode so much, because it introduced us to the Tollan people, who, at first seemed so advanced and egotistical, but who, in the end, were trying only to find a way to survive, without causing anymore harm than they already had.

And it did provide a wonderfiul ark for later episodes about the Tollan, which showed us, that contrary to what they wanted us to believe and what they themselves wanted to believe, they were in fact, no better than we were. When push came to shove, they tried to sell us out. Period. So much for advanced human culture.

(Sorry for my negative slant, I'm not in a very positive mood at the moment, so I shall bid thee all a good eve.)

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                              America doesn't share her technology with the rest of the world? And what world are you on? Maybe America doesn't share military secrets (we really don't have too, as they are readily stolen), but as for other technology, we sell, sell and then sell some more.
                              America dosn't seems to like other countries getting nuclear weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackduck
                                America dosn't seems to like other countries getting nuclear weapon.
                                hmmm i wonder why *says heru'urs first prime very sacasticly*

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Working...
                                X