Asguard Replicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asguard Replicator

You know it's too bad they weren't able to bring an asguard replicator along with them when they evacuated Icarus base. I imagine they could use it to explain having a seemingly unlimited amount of ammo.

The matter has to come from somewhere, and they haven't had much to shoot thus far. Besides, there is no such thing as an Asgard replicator, only Asgard beaming technology repurposed into a matter replicator, and those things don't come in portable versions.

Comment

the la supplied them with alot after the incursion
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That is a good point! Although they havn't used that much and they did bring quite a few nameless crates and boxes with them. It might be nice if they gave the occassional nod to being aware that they have a finite amount of things like ammo but we don't really want a 7 episode arc dealing with ammo rationing and how to make your own bullets on the Destiny do we?
        "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
          That is a good point! Although they havn't used that much and they did bring quite a few nameless crates and boxes with them. It might be nice if they gave the occassional nod to being aware that they have a finite amount of things like ammo but we don't really want a 7 episode arc dealing with ammo rationing and how to make your own bullets on the Destiny do we?
          if that means having S3 then the answer is "HELL YEAH "

p.s. you can quote me
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Dii-Reno View Post
            You know it's too bad they weren't able to bring an asguard replicator along with them when they evacuated Icarus base. I imagine they could use it to explain having a seemingly unlimited amount of ammo.
            Serious? Don't you see Young's White board in his quarters? The white board he uses to keep tally of the current ammunition. Every couple episode he erases the number, subtracting rounds used giving him total rounds still available. Currently number is 37, 763
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
              Serious? Don't you see Young's White board in his quarters? The white board he uses to keep tally of the current ammunition. Every couple episode he erases the number, subtracting rounds used giving him total rounds still available. Currently number is 37, 763
              I had never noticed. I guess I should start paying more attention. I'll look for it in the future.
              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                I had never noticed. I guess I should start paying more attention. I'll look for it in the future.
                It's a Battlestar Galatica reference.

Comment

They should have them find one at one of the stop overs.

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                    if that means having S3 then the answer is "HELL YEAH "

p.s. you can quote me
                    I just don't know why! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                      We know they touched upon it in water, as well as later on in time.

Got a screen cap?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Got a screen cap?
                        It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Got a screen cap?
                          Did you ever watched BSG ?
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                            Did you ever watched BSG ?
                            Me gots it.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Oh... Funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X