Eli in the chair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli in the chair.

How right did it feel to have Eli in the captains chair? We know both Rush, and Young aren't meant to lead. Does that mean that Eli will lead?
    thelastgreatprophecy.com

The chair isn't for the captain per se. The person using it needs to know what they're doing.

Comment

I see a whole slew of possible Star Trek/Star Wars/old SG show ep phrases coming out of his mouth whilst sat in that chair

TNg references being the most obvious

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
        I see a whole slew of possible Star Trek/Star Wars/old SG show ep phrases coming out of his mouth whilst sat in that chair

N.C
        "Mr Brody, make it so."
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

'Helm, FTL, Engage !'

Be even cooler if the ship appeared to Eli in the way it does to Rush, a method of direct command - imagine Eli's face when he realises he can go ful Picard and the ship will do as he says

N.C

Comment

Nothing much about that scene. Eli was just curious and the center console was obviously more interesting.

Comment

It was cool seeing him there and it would be really cool to see it more often
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

i liked seeing him sitting there. though he probably just sat there to look at the main concel.

and yeah he would definetly throw some good sci-fi pop culture terms
                sigpic

Comment

I really liked seeing Eli in the captain's chair. Awesomeness for many reasons
                  Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Eli can barely decide what to have for breakfast let alone lead a group.

He is a good go-to guy for info and the like but thats about it
                    sigpic

Comment

Good thing the one in the chair isn't actually in charge then.

Comment

Originally posted by kcatlantis View Post
                        How right did it feel to have Eli in the captains chair? We know both Rush, and Young aren't meant to lead. Does that mean that Eli will lead?
                        Uh, yeah....that would be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post

N.C
                          "Weapons at maximum."

"Beam me up, Scotty."

Comment

Originally posted by kcatlantis View Post
                            His bulk helps keep the seat warm for Rush.

Comment

I loved that part, somehow it really feels like he belongs there. I guess Rush will be occupying it most of the times and throws Eli out of it everytime it pleases him.

That leaves Young standing on the sidelines giving commandos since he doesnt even have a Seat.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X